Is Skylar Okay

Bree's p.o.v

i really hope skylar is okay.she's like a sister to me if something happened to her i don't know what i would do.were in the emergency room right know waiting for any updates on skylar. i still can't believe she risked her life for chase like that,am not sure i could make such a big sacrifice like that.the team has been really silent lately.i have also noticed chase has been staring of into space lately since the whole resse thing.he thinks this all his fault but it's not,i can't stand to see my brother suffering like this. a doctor has come rushing in "we need anyone here for Connie valentine".he said with concern.Oliver and kaz got up running towards the door."that's skylar". they told us as they ran out the room.chase and i immediately followed them.when we came in skylar was breathing heavily with tears in her eyes screaming "make it stop".holding her head."what's going on".i asked."she's having a panic attack".the doctor said.Oliver took skylar's hand."look at me,everything is going to be okay".Oliver told her."yeah calm down"kaz said taking her other hand.

skylar started to calm down.i feel so useless what should i do.i can see chase is also confused in what to do.hes' just rubbing his hand through his hair in frustration.after skylar calmed down the doctor pulled us out so we can talk."Connie was hurt badly when she was blasted it has damaged her ability to see".

chase's p.o.v

when the doctor said skylar has lost her sight.i felt nothing. like i have been drained of all emotion."what".bree sighed sympathetically."we don't know if it's permanent or temporally until the results come back.lets just hope for the best".the doctor stated as he walked off.i couldn't help it but let tears drop out of my eyes. bree noticed "chase its going-"."don't say it".i told her. i knew what she was going to."it's not going to be okay".i said to her. i am so overwhelmed."skylar may never see again and its because of me".i cried as i left her alone in the hall.

i have really done it this time. First Douglas now skylar.i have ruined there lives. Because i let my feeling for reese get in the way. skylar has to live with my mistake for the rest of her life.i just can't right now.i couldn't do anything to help when she was having panic attack .i can't fix this.

Bree's p.o.v

"have you seen chase".kaz asked as we stepped into the hallway."not since he freaked out about skylar".i answered." the doctor has come in to talk to us."you can take Connie home she's feeling a lot better but you have to keep on eye on her she has been having head splitting headaches she just needs to rest,have a good day".we found chase outside and went home.the whole ride home no one said anything.chase had his arm around skylar and she had her head on his shoulder.they look so cute together,only one problem was that Oliver was shooting daggers at chase.