Why Oliver?

still skylar's p.o.v

wait i can see bree's smile.i no longer see darkness,i see vivid colors."bree i can see again".i exclaimed while wiping my tears."o my god that amazing".bree said while hugging me."guys get in here".bree yelled to the boys. kaz was the first to enter."skylar can see again".she smiled."what?that's great".kaz said as he high fived me."i can't believe it".Oliver said as he hugged me."thank god".chase said as he hugged me as well but i enjoyed his hug the most.my hands were on his neck and his was hands were on my waist.they stayed like that for along moment."ahem".Oliver fake coughed.chase and i quickly pulled away."let's go celebrate".kaz announced.as the boys walked out i followed but shortly i was stopped by bree."we weren't done talking about what we were talking about".bree said."it's no big deal".i lied."not a big deal, your in love".bree said loudly.a little to loud.

unfortunately we should have knew there was someone by the door."in love with who".Oliver asked. bree and i were completely frozen."um".i managed to choke out."in love with you".bree added quickly. wait. wwhhaaattt!"i am-".i was about to protest before bree kicked me in the back of my foot."i am in love with you sooo much".i lied through gritted teeth."wow i don't want to say".Oliver smiled at me.this is going to be hard to explained.

Chase's p.o.v

we waited for the rest to come down so we can celebrate.i am so glade skylar got her sight back,at least i didn't ruin the person i love's life.wait did i just think that.no i can't love skylar i barley know her.but she means so much to me.i start pacing back and fort."dude you okay".kaz asked."yeah totally".i lied.i took a deep breath and tried not to think about it.

when the rest came down stairs Oliver and skylar were holding hands."whats going on".i asked slowly."wow,so you two".kaz said raising his eyebrow's."yeah were so in love".skylar smiled."great job man you finally did it".kaz congratulated Oliver."yeah they can't stay away from each other".bree said."so i guess were celebrating skylar being okay and our engagement".Oliver smiled."engagement?".skylar questioned. Oliver started raising his eyebrows at her.

i think am going to be sick.i can't believe it. after i thought i actually had a chance with skylar. why would i think that.after Danielle,Sabrina, Kate and Reese and now skylar i give up.am closing my heart from love. there will never be a chase and skylar.

Oliver p.o.v

Oliver and Skylar who would have tough.well i did but now it's real it's happening skylar is my girlfriend.where at the restaurant but i haven't got a chance to sit next to skylar .bree is sitting in between us."napkin babe".i told skylar as i gave her a napkin."thanks...babe".skylar said.the babe sounded forced but it probably doesn't mean anything.

i kept on smiling at skylar through out the whole dinner.her and bree have been whispering a lot.most likely about me. skylar just can't help herself i get though.i was crazy i thought she and chase will be a thing.but i guess there will never be a chase and skylar. yay!

Skylar's p.o.v

Oliver has been smiling at me a lot.i am so mad at bree for putting through this.i don't love Oliver. i don't even know what love is but i know i don't feel that way about him.since bree put me through me this she promised to make sure i don't spend to much time with Oliver that's is why she is sitting in between us.chase hasn't said anything since we left the penthouse.to think about he hasn't lifted his head up.chase doesn't seem to mind me dating Oliver.it kinda hurts maybe he doesn't feel the same way about me.why am i still thinking about it.this has to end. there will never be a chase and skylar.

bree's p.o.v

i promised skylar i wouldn't leave her alone with Oliver since i started this.i just panicked i didn't want skylar's secret about chase to be revealed to the the person who love's skylar.i have been on a lot of missions in my day but am about face the hardest. Mission: skylar and chase.

kaz's p.o.v

do unicorns ride each other sometimes.