Saving Chase

chase's p.o.v

Rodissius had them put me in a cell which blocks my bionic sign.it's kinda dark in her.it's the same place they locked skylar up in.i know my team ill find me but i don't want them to.they have to let me go or else there going to get hurt.

"hello chase,glad your here".said the worse voice i could ever imagine. Rodissius."it didn't look like i had much a choice did i".i sarcastically smiled."you really are a hero giving up your freedom to save some alien girl you barley know. if i didn't know any better i'd say.....she is really special to you".Rodissius said."her name is skylar".i said in husky tone."yeah and how is that working out for you".rodissius grinned."now lets get to the point of why your here".rodissiu said."gladly". i said while riker and reese got the cell open and pushed me out.

they put me at a desk with everything i need to get their father' powers back."now get to work".rodissiu".screamed.

skylar's p.o.v

where in mission command trying to find chase.everyone woke up early but oliver isn't here yet.that's great am getting really sick of him being around me all the time."uh where is my brother".bree said frustrated. it get it.i want to find him a lot."don't worry bree well find him".kaz comfortably smiled at her.i started to hear the monitor beeping."do you guys hear that".i stated."yeah".bree said."o my god yes yes yes".bree shouted."what is it". kaz asked. bree was smiling so wide with tears of joy."chase turned his bionic signal on".bree shouted.thank god we can find him now. we all started celebrating until oliver came down.

"what is it".he asked."we found chase". i exclaimed."we can bring him home".bree said. oliver didn't look to happy."what's wrong".i asked him.

chase's p.o.v

i turned my bionic signal on cause am out of my cell.with any luck i will be out of here any time now.i had an idea,i remember when i was restoring skylar's power's that i used,coal,her weakness,to get them back but it almost killed her.so i figured if i used Rodissius weakness and injected him with a lot of it.it would kill him.i don't want to kill him but i don't i have a choice."what's taking so long".Rodissius said as he came in with riker,reese and regan.

"am almost done all i need to know is your weakness".i said."do you think is a game".riker said as he grabbed my shirt."why on earth will i tell my enemy my weakness".rodissius snapped at me."do you want your powers back or not".i snapped back at him."this better not be a trick".resses warned."it's not".i replied."good cause your friends will pay for it".recess said."what are you talking about". i said."just this".riker added as he turned on the monitor.it showed our penthouse bree,skylar,kaz and oliver were arguing in the living room."how did_".i was about to asked until regan ginned and said"just watch".

"what do you mean you don't want chase back".bree said to oliver.

"yeah that's messed up".kaz added as he turned the TV.

"look chase will be fine he's smart.pulse me and skylar are in a relationship he might just mess things up for us".Oliver mumbled.

"unbelievable".bree screamed at him

"wow,oliver i never knew you could be so cold".skylar said as she bit her bottom lip sounding disappointed.

"skylar am not being cold am just thinking about us".oliver said innocently. skylar got closer to him.they were now face to face.

"oliver".she stared.

"there was never a me and you and there never will be a me and you.i only said that because i was talking about chase.i didn't want you to know so i lied,okay.i don't love you,i love chase".skylar snapped at oliver before she went upstairs. 

rodissius turned the monitor off. whoa skylar love's me.she was only dating oliver because of something that happened about me."looks like the elite force is tearing apart".rodissius mocked."lets get back to why were here". i said as i took a deep breath."good.my weakness is iron".rodissiu said.

bree's p.o.v

i can't believe oliver. my brother may be losing his life and all he cares about is him and skylar. that's all he ever cares about. we are a team,were suppose to stick together.whatever we know were chase is and that's all that matters.we need to get skylar and go get chase we tracked him down.he's at the same abandon subway station where skylar was locked up in. oliver obviously isn't going.

we grabbed skylar and made a plan to get chase back."it's 14 people versus 4.we need to be prepared".kaz said."i'll distracted the rest while bree gets chase and kaz helps anyway he can".skylar said.when we peek our head in we see rodissius on the floor coughing black powder. rodissiu's three children were an bout to attack chase before i super sped over and threw a proton ring at them."chase". i said as i hugged him."bree". he exclaimed as he hugged me tighter.