Still Figuring Things Out

skylar's p.o.v

"o come on i just got skylar to be my girlfriend".Oliver pouted.how can he think about that right now. what does she mean by my life is in chase's hands."what are you talking about". i say biting my lower lip.i do it when am nervous it helps, but not in this situation i don't think it will."if chase over her".regan said gesturing to chase."agrees to comes with us to restore our fathers powers like he did with yours,we will spare your life".regan continues.

"no way". bree mummers

"never".Oliver mumbles

"you can't do that".kaz added

"not happening".i protest

"tell them chase". i said.he's silent.

chase's p.o.v

"chase your not really thinking about it are you".skylar asked.why does this always happen to me.you would think i have a lot to think about but i have made my choice."tic,toc".riker teases while threatening to push the button."i have to go with them".i say. skylar approaches me."chase please,no".she said with tears about to fill her eyes. skylar risked her life to save me am going to do the same for her no matter the price,i love her. i admit i love skylar storm and what's the point of holding it back anymore."i have to do this for you".i assured her."well find another way". she cried.i took skylar's hand in mine."and what if we don't".i replied."skylar you risked your life to save mine it's my turn to return the favor".i said before she could protest ."but chase-".skylar was about to continue until she saw me silently crying.this is the hardest thing i ever done.yet it's so easy."skylar i can't live with myself if something happened to you,i love you to much".i let go of skylar's hand.i could tell she was still in shock from when i said i love her.

i turned to bree she was balling her eyes out."chase don't go please".she whispered in my ear as she hugged me."i kissed her forehead.i fist bummed kaz. Oliver refused to even look at me.i can't blame him."okay sugar time is over". regan said as she pulled me into the dark swarm. the last thing i saw was skylar still staring straight ahead of her.

Bree's p.o.v

chase is gone.this can't be happening.am crying into kaz's chest."breath,bree were going to get him back".kaz tells me.chase is my little brother,he is my life line,i need him back.i take a deep breath.wherever he is i hope he is okay.we stay silent in the park for a while before we go back to the the house.

when we came back skylar super sped straight upstairs. "it's been a long day we should get some rest". Oliver states.how could he say that."we have to find chase before it's to late".i claimed."they wont hurt him they need him".Oliver said."he's right well figure it out first thing in the morning".kaz agreed with Oliver."whatever". i said as i went upstairs to check up on skylar. she was as usual sitting by the bay window with her legs pushed up against her chest thinking.i slowly approached her.i know this is hard for me but i can't imagine what skylar must be feeling."what's sup".i said in a soft voice wiping the tears that were still left in my eyes.

"he said he loved me bree".skylar whispered softly.i totally forgot the most important thing.chase told skylar he loved her,am so glad my brother learned to open up his feelings.he was even crying.he never cries.neither of me or skylar have said anything yet."skylar i know you don't know what love is but what your feeling for chase is love,falling in love is the scariest thing you can ever do it's also the most scariest feeling you can ever experience and the greatest feeling you can ever experience all at once,you have a lot to think about i get it. i don't really know what else to say".i said as i got up.am glad skylar and chase found each other but there will be a lot more obstacles their way.i just hope they survive.

Skylar's p.o.v  

chase said he love me,chase said he love me,CHASE said he LOVED ME.i don't know what to feel.sometimes i wish i wasn't a alien and understood human emotions better.the only thing that calms me is singing songs that i write.

last summer we met,we started as friends

i can't tell you how it all happened

then autumn it came we were the never the same

those nights everything felt like magic,and i wonder if you missed too

if you don't here's the one thing that i wish you knew

i think about you every morning when i open my eyes,

i think about you every evening when i turn out the lights

i think about you every moment,everyday of my life,your on my mind all the time its true

i think about you,you,you,you,you,i think about you,you,you,you,you 

would you know what to say if i saw me today,would you let it all crumble to pieces 

cause i know that i should forget you if i could,i can get to so many reasons

i think about you every morning when i open my eyes,

i think about you every evening when i turn out the lights

i think about you every moment,everyday of my life,your my mind all the time it's true

i think about you,you,you,you,you,i think about you,you,you,you,you

how long til i stop pretending what we have is never ending ,Oh Oooh

if all we are is just a moment,don't forget me cause i won't and  i can't help myself

i think about you Ooo

i think about you Oooh

i think about you every morning when i open my eyes,

i think about you every evening when i turn out the lights

i think about you every moment,everyday of my life,your on my mind all the time it's true

i think about you,you,you,you,you,i think about you,you,you,you,you

Oliver's p.o.v

skylar has a great voice but i have a feeling that song wasn't about me.