[36]

"Where are we going?" Audrey giggles foolishly, showing a grin towards her boyfriend who was in front of her, pulling her along by the hand. Dylan just smiled not saying anything and the couple runs towards the beach. 

The waves were loud, and there was hardly anyone. Audrey stayed silent, watching the sunset. The couple slows down and walks along the beach, side by side, Dylan's arms wrap around her perfectly, smiling. He hadn't been this happy in a while. They both haven't. 

"I'm just trying to be romantic." Dylan told her honestly. "I see others with their girlfriends taking them out on dates, we only watch teen wolf and eat maccers." 

"I love that, though." Audrey stops, making Dylan stop. "I don't care about the others. As long as you're happy with me, and I'm happy with that's all it matters; doesn't it?" 

"Still. Can't I take my beautiful girlfriend out?" Dylan asked, stepping closer to her. 

"No harm in that." Audrey mumbles before they connected lips, enjoying this moment. Audrey pulls away after a few seconds. "I love you." Those were powerful words, and she only used it on a few people. 

Dylan smiled. "I love you more." Dylan whispers before Audrey gave him a cheeky smile. Audrey then turns around, running away from Dylan. Dylan sprints off, running after her and she screams once he caught up with her. 

Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her, making her stop. He quickly brings her towards her and turns her around, lifting her up in the air grinning like a madman as she tried to get out of his grip. She just laughs. "I love you so much." Audrey told him before she was put down. 

"Trust me Audrey Claire Woods, I love you so much more." Dylan said loudly. Dylan didn't expect her to jump up on hips, but he had quick reflexes and placed his hands under her bum, getting comfortable. Audrey then brushes her lips onto his, but he didn't want that. So, he connected their lips, as they work in sync.