[48]

"You really think you're pregnant?" Melody asked as they were in her and Dylan's lounge, Dylan was on set, and Audrey was lonely, bored, hungry, and everything a pregnant lady would be. 

"I don't know," Audrey growled lightly. Annoyed. "That's why I got a pregnancy test, right?" 

"Do you even want a child?" Melody asked as she picks up Buddy, who was wagging his tail happily, looking at the best friends with his big dark blue eyes. 

"Well. Yeah, I want a kid, just not sure how many," Audrey shrugged. She then went into the bathroom and did the pregnancy test with what it requires to do. 

After a while, they got the results that they wanted. Melody and Audrey look at each other, happiness filtered on Audrey's face. "Congratulations!" Melody cries out, hugging her. Postive. The test was positive

Audrey grins, laughing, she was going to be a mother, and Dylan was going to be a father. "Woo!" Audrey cheers, throwing her hands up in the air, grinning still. 

"Call Dylan mother fucker!" Melody cheers loudly. "Who cares if he's on set, you've got a child in you!" 

Audrey nods quickly, taking in Melody's words. She quickly reached out for her phone, still smiling. 

YOUR CALLING DUMBAR... 

"Hello?" Dylan asked, there was lost of noise in the background, meaning he was on set. "Aud?" 

"Dylan." Audrey breaths. "We're going to be parents." That's when she heard the sound of a phone cracking. She grimaced.

"Sorry, sorry," Dylan cursed. "Are you kidding me, Aud?" 

"Why would I kid? I'm having a kid!" Audrey yells happily. 

"I'm going to be a father." Of course, he was over the moon about it. "Guys! I'm going to be a father!" 

"I have a child in me!" Audrey squeals, giggling like a maniac.

"Oh my god, Audrey!" She heard Holland yell happily. "Congratulations, babe!" 

"Congratulations!" She heard everyone from the cast say, and she was still giggling. She watched Buddy jump up on the couch, and cuddled into the blanket. 

"Thank you, everyone," Audrey breaths. 

"I'm coming home early," Dylan told everyone. "I'll be there in a minute, Aud. I love you!" 

"I love you too!" Audrey grins. She was having a baby