Chapter 11 - Blood, Sweat, and Tears

YOUR POV

My scarf became loose.

I quickly struggled more to get out of his grip. I imagined a betrayed Ezio. Standing there more disappointed than sad, looking at my face belonging to a templar body.

I shook the image out of my head, I couldn't let him see. I let this determine me as I successfully pushed him away, quickly stabbing him in the arm. He stumbles back with a yelp as I fix the scarf around my face.

He then throws me into the wall when I finished, I yelped in pain as my back crashed into the brick wall.

"Where is she!?" He screeched, still holding his now bleeding arm.

The blood stained his glove.

I felt cuts and bruises on my back start to ache. Not now. 

I attempted to lunge at him with my dagger, he grabbed me with his bloodied arm and pushed me into the ground, I ended up accidentally kicking him as I fell. And he fell back too.

sweat now dripping down our foreheads. Was this our last battle? our last moments?

He got up as I accepted defeat. I lay on the ground and prayed for a miracle.

I would rather die than show him my identity.

He came over and knelt down over me. he basically sat on me but hovered over my stomach. He leaned down now face to face with me as he pins my arms to the ground. 

"Where is (Y/N) (L/N)??" He asked one more time, he was calm. In his eyes were an extreme worry but it had been blocked out.

I started to tear up, I can't kill him...

I was sad. The pain all over me was aching so much now, the cuts and bruises, and the thought of murdering Ezio was now next to the thought of my death. These were my last moments after all.

He clenched his jaw, "Don't make me do this the hard way." He was obviously slightly uncomfortable, he always has been around crying women. but he was determined.

I huffed, "Kill me"