Chapter 13 - Stop

YOUR POV

"I-- Ezio--" 

"No!" He yelled I flinched at this sudden tone. He had never had so much hurt in his voice.

I took a light step closer. and for the first time in my life, he took a step back.

"You tried to kill me? and then you turn to the Templars? you never told me!? You nearly shot me back at Leo's and I was still there for you... and then you set me up!?" 

I felt myself take a gulp, the sad thing was, this was true. except I wasn't trying to shoot him... but I had tried to kill him. I felt my head bashfully look to the floor.

"What is wrong with you!?" 

I dropped to my knees, trying not to cry, "Ezio! please! let me explain!" 

"What is there to explain? that you don't trust me? were you just a sleeper agent the whole time!? And to think that I liked you in a romantic way--" He cut himself off with a sudden blush, but shook it away, the blush faded "after all these years... of my trust and care..." I hear him sniffle.

I have done it. I have broken Ezio.

But I didn't want that.

"Ezio! I--" 

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" he yells, turning away and covering his ears.

"I don't want to kill you!" I yelled

He stopped for a moment, "Lies!" 

"Please don't cry... kill me if it makes you feel better, just don't cry..." I mumble as he bashes his head against a pillar.

"N-no! I am not!" he mumbles, another sniffle.

I get why he would feel like this... He lost his younger brother, who I swear was about 5, and his older brother, a close friend of his, he had also lost his own father, someone he always looked up to and wanted to be like... now he is losing me in the worst way possible.

I grunted. Picking myself off the floor and creeping up on Ezio, before wrapping my arms gently around him in a hug. he didn't fight back.

"I'm still here."