the meet (chapter 1)

(B/f- best friend's name )
(No one pov)

The zoldyck family is facing a new problem that is their third son who will the hire of their business that is killua has became a vampaire. He has almost  drink blood of maximum girls in the city he drink blood every month so they need some one who can control him so they decided to bring a girl who can marry him and control him.
(y/n pov )
I wake up early in the morning do some yoga and practice nen. And then i go to bathroom to take a bath and then went to my school with my best friend (b/f) and then i return home at 3 pm and then do some hw and eat went to sleep so this is my daily routine but today morning some thing  went different that is my parents take to a big mantion . There i saw thousand of people . We were third in the line so we were called inside there was big room where three sofas and there was a big centre table and four people wearing suit. In sofa a man who was wearing a kimono was sitting and beside him a woman wearing a dress and a boy beside her was a boy of 18 years having white spike hair . They look at me my father introduce us .Mr. Zoldyck also introduce them  . They ask me some silly questions all i have to do is to say "yes/no" i think they like me . They request me and killua to go to the next room which is beside that room.

*time skip*
After about 1hour of conversation they decided that i y/n l/n will marry killua zoldyck my parents where happy but i was not because i don't know the boy whom i am going to marry . We return home other parents on the line look sad. And one was shouting and then their dog mike come out from no where eat the man by seeing this every one left from their we also left .

Hi friends this is my first chapter i hope you like this