the truth /dare game (chapter -6)

The Boy you like
( b/n)
No one pov :
I will go firstKillua truth or dare  killua: truth
Y/n: this is truth that your vampire ?
Killua : yes
Killua :truth or dare ?
Y/n: truth
Killua : tell me a biggest secret of your life.
Y/n: hmmm well i liked a boy name (b/n). Killua truth or dare ?
Killua : truth
Y/n : name the person you hate most in your life
Killua : my mom specially , milluki and illumi . Truth or dare
Y/n : dare
Killua: i dare you to-kiss me !
Y/n became red as tomato.
Killua :come on it is just a game dear.
He puts his face a inch away from her .
Y/n : o-o-ok
She kiss him on the lips and he pulls her closer making kiss more prominent . Y/n face became as red as tomato . And killua enjoyed  that. He hug her tightly but y/n push her away her eyes were full with tears she left the room.
Killua pov :
Suddenly y/n push me and left the room is she is angry on me. I have to look after this matter . I don't want to hurt y/n because she is my wife and i love her more than any thing in this world.
Y/n pov:
Why am i crying i know he don't like me he is a big playboy and he has a girlfriend . Although i fall in love with him. I can't thinking about him . Suddenly killua enter the room i wipe away the tears from my eyes . I look at him he look a bit worried . I try to look nothing had happen . But i failed when he touch i melt and start crying . When i stopped he kiss my forehead and make me sit on a chair and he confess his love and feelings for me i feel a bit relive . I confess my love to him. He stand up and kiss me and them lick my neck and push his fangs on my delicate skin . The feeling was a mixture of  pleasure and pain . After he is done he carry me bridal style and make me sit on the bed . He kiss me again suddenly a voice spoke up it was that witch who want to take away my killua from me. She spoke up "killua what are you doing here are not we are boyfriend girlfriend?" i feel that my blood is boiling but before i spoke up killua spoke "i think we are done i will thankful if you go "
She spoke "o o your cheating on me for that b****"
Killua spoke "enough i don't want to hear a word from you and just go will you?!"
She spoke "ok !!i will "she just rush out from the door killua go after her and close the main door. Killua return to the room and lie beside me i could feel his hot breath over my skin........

Here is the end of the book hope you like my book thank you for reading ....................❤❤❤