killua is a playboy ?! (chapter- 5)

(Y/n pov)
Today killua has gone on a work so some maid has came . One of them has gave me a tablet and told me to eat it before eating dinner and lunch.

*timeskip*
The maid has gone . I was all alone in this whole house suddenly their was a knock on the main door. I open the door and sow a beautiful woman in a red micro dress. I think to my self she has quit big breast comparing to mine 😢  . I ask her "how can i help you ?" she said "may i talk with killua -san" i said "he is not in home.you can come inside and sit" she come with me and sat on the couch . I ask her who is she . She said "well i am killua 's girlfriend my self Elina yokino nice to meet you she said. I was totally  shocked she asked me who am i i said " well um-" i was cut due to killua enter the room he looked so confuse that he don't know that i will know about his so called girl friend . I was angry, jealous. He said that he want to fuck that girl!?. I rushed to my room and then to the bathroom because i feel better after taking shower . I take a quick shower and came to the room sow that killua was sitting their i become angry, embarrassed my face become red like a tomato. I ask him "what are you doing here ? Go to our girlfriend "he stand up said she is changing so i decide to" then move so close to me that i could feel this hot breath on my skin . Then a female voice spoke up from his room which is Opposite to my room he rushed to his room and open the door and i sow that his girlfriend was wearing a sexy night gown  . Then all i could hear is moaning and other sound so i closed my room door and tried to sleep.

...Time Skip...
It was around 3:14 i hear a knocking sound on my door . Then i come out from my bed and open the door sow that it was killua . Standing just wearing his trouser .my face become red he with out my permission enter in my room and sat on my bed with a big smile i ask him what he wants from me . He said that Elina was dead asleep and he was bored . He added that he wants to play truth and dare .

Sweet reader suggest me some truth and dare which i can apply
                        ~thank you ~