marriage (chapter 2)

(Y/n pov)

So today is my marriage i am wearing a white dress and killua is wearing a black suit . Although i walk to him my father stops he let me go killua hold my hand softly i was blushing a little he was also blushing
The priest told " do you take y/n as your wife ?" killua said "yes i do and i know she also do now can i kiss the bride ?!" he said in irritation i got angry on him he try to kiss me hard i started to push him away from me but i failed because he is too strong i bit his lips he let me go blood started to come out from his lips he suck his blood from his lips and hold my hand tightly and take to the  cake place the cake was chocolate flavour we cut the cake he eaten the cake and he does not even  gave me bit of the cake i become angry . After he finished eating we reach the our house i feel a little different their was many rooms in our house and there was only i and killua kikyo told me earlier that when killua will go on a mission then only some maid will come for cleaning the house and when killua will  return they will also return . I don't get it why only when killua will not their they will come . I decided to ask killua about this .
~Time skip ~
I ask killua when he enter our room he said "oh it nothing i have become a vampaire thats all" i become afraid and kick him away from the room i told him to stay in different room he did what i said him. He felt the room and ask me to give him all his stuffs . I did what he said me to do.

 I did what he said me to do

Hi friends if u like this story hit the vote  button. Thank u arigoto!!