the next day (chapter -4)

(Y/n pov)
The next day i wake up and sow that i am lying in my own bed then i remember about what happen yesterday i think i have seen some kind of dream but suddenly i feel a sharp pain on my neck region where he has bitten. I feel that my checks are heating up. I stand up and decided to go to the bathroom for taking a shower.
* time skip *
I come out from bathroom and sow that killua is sitting on my bed with a big smile . I shouted at him because i was only wearing a towel and my body was wet my hair was wet . He stand up and put his hand on his eyes and turn back . My face turn red like a tomato. He said "ok?" i said "no?!" he said "i am your husband after all i can see it is my right !" i said "no not at all " i added then "no you don't have right until i said yes got it " i pout he suddenly turned around and pull me in a kiss i feel that my checks are again hitting up . I push him away. He broke that kiss . He then left the room i lock the door and change my dress . I open the door and walk to the kitchen and made some food.........

I am sorry friend for not updating
Because i was ill. hope you like this chapter . If not then tell me how can i improve it .
~thank u