PART 1 The Mall

You are out with your friends...
Drinking coffe... Shopping...

As you enter the mall you see in the entrance the new lingere shop. Filled with dessouse and such stuff.

You glare over to it while you past by.
As long as you can, you check the window to see what they are selling. You make a note in your head to come back later...

First, you spend your time with your friends.

The time went by and as you are finally free from your friends you go back to the lingerie shop.
You look through the stuff they are selling...
You have to admit that they have really cute and also sexy dessouse. But you search for something special...
There is a reason for you to buy new dessouse. The reason is called...

Jeon jungkook...

Your boyfriend since almost a year. You love him and you know he loves you too...

But he doesn't do anything. Means, he doesn't try to do more than kissing you.
Probably, it is because you are older than him and he don't dare to do something like that...

But you really want to go a step further. You wanna feel him more...
So you have to bring him to want you so badly that he lost his self control...

At least that is the plan...

You want to look as sexy as possible...
And you found the perfect outfit.
As you look at the price tag you have to gulp...

It isn't cheap at all...

But it also doesn't look cheap, either it feels cheap. It is such a good quality and you really want to have it...
So you go and buy it

With sparkling eyes, you leave the shop with the pink-white-striped bag in your hand.