PART 3 CLOSER

THE CONTINUATION

You nod and and he takes the back of your head and presses a hot kiss on your lips. His tongue is sliding into your mouth. His distinctive scent in your breath and his taste in your mouth...
You reach for his erection in his jeans. Causes him to gasp between your lips. His chest pressing against your hand. He grabs your hand and takes it away from his chest to redue the distance between you even more.
His grip on the back of your head becomes stronger as you massage his hard length...
His length pulsate in your hand...
Jungkook:" Noona... What can i do to please you? I want you to feel good too..."
[ He leans his forehead against yours ]
You leave on him and take a step back.
He watches you as you go over to the bedroom, before he comes right after you. Infront of the bed you turn around to face him.
Y/N:" You wanna please me? Then do it like you want. Without thinking..."
His gaze sharpens...
The way he stares at you...
Takes your breath away...
He glances down on you, biting his lower lip as he comes closer. You take a step back...
Feeling the edge of the bed on the back of your knees. He takes his shirt off, throwing it onto the floor. Opens his jeans right after and leaving them back behind on his way over to you. Just in his shorts, he comes so close, you have to sit down onto the bed...
Moving backwards until your back reaches the end of the bed. His coming after you...
You look up at him as he is already above you. You let your leg slide along his waistline...
He glares to your leg...
Back to your eyes as he goes down to kiss your leg. You feel his lips on your skin. Leaving little marks...
Giving you a strange feeling. His kisses is coming closer and closer to your center. With every inch he comes closer, your breathing becomes even more uneasy. But he stops right before he would reach it...
He comes up to you...
You know, he still doesn't dare...
You take his hand and bringing it directly between your legs. He gulps and stares on you with a nervous look in his eyes...
You come closer to his ear...
Whispering breathless...
Y/N:" or you want me to do it by myself?"
You can hear how he stops breathing. He looks at you with his mouth that stands wide open...
Without saying anything, he begins to press into your center. Starts to move in a circular motion.  You can feel the already wet frabric rubbing on your clit...