PART 4 "I'M READY"

Your breathing becomes more and more uneasy...
He watches you closely, licking his lips...
His gaze darkens even more...
With a harsh and fast movement, he takes your slip off...
Throwing them away without letting his eyes leaving you. He kisses you passionately as he lets a finger slide into your wet core. Moving inside of you...
You feel the pressure against your walls. Causes you to hold your breath...
As he lets a second finger enter and begins to move them in and out of you, you have to gasp.  The room is filled with your strong breathing  and the sound of your wetness while his fingers are coming out  and thrust back inside.
Where did he learn that?
It's the first time for the both of you...
Not the first time in general, though...
It feels so good...
His thumb rubbing your clit, while his  finger moving inside you. You get completely off...
Not able to control your body anymore...
You move you hips closer to him...
Whining for more. A moan escape your throat...
You tilt your head back...
Your pelvis goes up. Searching for  a release. You feel your climax coming closer and you force yourself to stop him. With shaky hands, you take his hands away...
As they're coming out of you, you just feel empty. You glare at him with a half open eyes...
Now it is your trun...