PART 2 A FEELING OF UNEASY

As soon as you are at home, you unpack the bag and try it on. You go over to the mirror to check if everything sits perfectly. And it does. It fits perfect with your curves and shows the best parts of your body in the most sexiest way. You go with your hand through your hair to loosen it more. You freshen up your make up and right at that moment you are finished, you hear the apartment doors opens. Jungkook:"Babe? I bought us your favourite food for dinner. I hope you are as hungry as me. How was it with the girls?" You hear him doing stuff in the living room. Taking off his jacke, placing the food on the table...
You become nervous...
One last check in the mirror...
You never looked that sexy...
It is kinda strange. You have to grin. With bare feet, you go to the bathroom door...
Opening it slowly...
Jungkook:"ah there you are...
I also got a movie. It is a horror movie and i know you don't like them that much, but i thought we could..."
As he looks up from his phone and sees you...
Standing there at the door...
Leaning at the doorframe...
He stops talking instantly. With huge eye and open mouth, he stares at you for a few seconds before he truns around as quickly as he could. You laugh slightly.
Jungkook:" N...Noona? Aren't you cold?"
You shake your head in disbelieve while grinning...
There it is again...
Noona... He just calls you like this when he becomes nervous against you and he thinks he has to show respect to you or something like this. He is too innocent...
It's just too cute.
Y/N:" well, you could warm me up, you know?"
[ You set yourself to move ]
Jungkook:" A...And the food i bought? Aren't you hungry?"
You hug him from behind. Letting your hands slide along his chest.
Y/N:" i want to eat you."
[ You whisper with your sexiest voice directly in his ear ]
Your lips is so close to his ear...
Your breath is tickling him and he becomes a thrill because of you. You lick softly his earlobe before you gently bite it. You hear him breathing uneasy...
A grin grows up in your face. Like a snake you slide, still holding him, infront of him to face him...
Your arms around his neck...
You reduce the distance between the two of you. Pressing your lower body against him...
Feeling his already grown erection on your skin, causes you to lick your lips...
Jungkook stares at you with his mouth standing open. You tilt your head to the side and give him a sweet glare. His mouth closes and he swallows right away. His gaze wanders down your body...
He stares at every little part of your body, chewing on his lower lip. You watch him, can't resist a smirk...
Y/N:"staring is boring with the time, isn't it? You can touch me as well, you know?"
Jungkook looks as if he comes right back to reality. Blinking a few times before he brings his hands to your back. He lets his hands slide down on your body...
You got a chill because of that. The fabric is so thin... It feels like he is touching you bare skin. You feel his hands gently touching you. Innocent, doesn't dare to go any further....
Doesn't know what to do...
You glance on his chest...
Let your hand slide down, feeling his muscles...
Following them with your fingers...
Until your hand reaches his jeans. You peer up to see his reaction...
He stares down at you...
You other hand, you press against his chest...
You feel his heartbeat going crazy. Pound against your palm...
Jungkook:" Noona... I... Can i kiss you?"
[ He ask breathless ]

TO BE CONTINUED...