PART 7 HARSH

His movements are harsh...
His thrusts rob you of your mind...
He moans right into your ears. You can't control your body. Moving closer to him...
Until he presses his full length into you. You gasp...
Not able to breath...
Your hands leaving the sheets and grab into his arms. The muscles in his body has tighten...
You're leaving scratches in his arms. He has prepared you way to good...
You feel your climax coming closer again. As you reach it, your whole body is shaking under him. You moan in relief. Moan in passion and also in despair...
Your walls clenching against his length...
Jungkook: "Y/N...
I'm close too..."
[ He says breathless ]
He moans huskily as he reaches his own high. He thrusts a few more times before he sinks onto you. You're lying there, exhausted and pleased...
Breathing like crazy.
Jungkook: " Sorry...
I couldn't hol..."
Before he could end what he was going to say, you take his face between your hands and kiss him right away.
Y/N: " Don't excuse yourself  when you did something good like that to me..
But you can apologize for ruining my new dessouse with your teeth... "
Jungkook's eyes widen before he starts to laugh slightly...
Jungkook: " Ok then...
I don't know what to do after this...
So... You wanna go eat? "
You laugh and nod. He pulls himself out of you, causes you to shrug slightly together. Your legs are weak and so he helps you to get up from the bed and over to the bathroom to wash before eating...
He gently place you at the couch after washing yours and his hands. Since you're not really wearing anything,  just a dessouse he got up and went to the bedroom and got you a black sweater that was huge for you. After that the both of you ate and watch the movie that jungkook recommended. While watching the movie you slept. He notice that you are a sleep, so he carries you to the bedroom and let you sleep. He got some red shorts from your closet and put it on you while you are sleeping. After all of that he then changes and got beside you. Since the both you are extremely exhausted you and him just slept.
After what happen that night the both of become even more closer.
He kisses you for often, touches you more often, and holds you more often. Yes he did these things to you before but how he does it now is not how he does it to you before.