Chapter 1

{Hey guys! As I am stuck behind writer's block, I will proofread and redo my chapters for a better reading experience!

Lots of love Crissy} 

It's been so long, way too long, my arms and lower back and I believe my upper back is bleeding from being whipped and everything you can imagine. Believe me, it hurts, I don't even know what I did wrong but I'm not going to ever do it again. Not sure what that was but I will go with it. 10 years of this hell, I'm not the only one in this jail cell, there are other girls as there are supplies for when the vampires, or as we have to call them " masters" come to buy us, I have never been out of here, No one wants me for the scars this goof left on me. The other girls get showered and proper food, I feel he swings blonde and brunets but I'm black-haired so I'm not as important.

As I watch vampires come in and out with the girls or in need of supplies most likely to torture them, I sit in the corner of my cell wondering when the hell I would be getting out of this hell hole. I heard the bell ring at the shop. Either supplies or a pet takes the pick. I surprisingly look up for the first time and see a very handsome young man you would of mistaken for a human, but I knew all too well he wasn't human his dark brown hair and sky blue eyes were to die for but I quickly averted my gaze and hid more into the corner knowing I wouldn't be leaving with him.

He was dressed in a nice black suit that my god between you and me made his ass pop, but ignoring the fact he was a vampire I hear his shoes tapping on the floor and they finally quiet down in front of my cell.

" What happened to her?" he asked with his low voice that sounded like heaven but hell at the same.

" She is a feisty one this one, sometimes her mouth gets out of hand so we beat her until she stopped talking and fell weak" he stated with an evil grin and thinking about his next beating on me.

The man nods, continuing to look at me and I continue looking down with my dark hair covering my face.

"How much?" he asked with curiosity looking at the other man.

"For you sir? She's free, all yours I mean unless you want a better beauty over here" he suggested to the blonde in the cell beside me.

"No, I will take this one" he looked at me and the other man sighed grabbing the leash and collar and putting it around my neck with the leash, I struggle to get up as I haven't been on my feet in so long. As it takes me a minute to get stable the seller pulls me and I stumble back to the ground blood flowing from my arm once again I flinch as the other man takes my leash and tugs lightly as he waits for me to get stable on my feet he tugs once more and I continue to walk slowly behind him, not too slow but enough to keep my distance.

We get into the black limo and I'm not sure what to do but when he tugged on the leash again I assumed he wanted me in the car so I sat away from him. He scared me and I know he was fighting his hunger right now for the blood pouring from my back.

As we arrive he pulls on my leash to get out but I stumbled a bit and he just silently stood there waiting for me to gather my strength in my legs as I get out of the limo. As I stand out of the car all I could do was look up at what was in front of me. A Castle.

I start thinking that maybe he was just rich. That was until I saw the guards and two butlers come out taking the guy's hand into a shake as he releases my leach to the other young butler.

"Take her to her room, and do tell her the rules of being my pet and being in the royal castle" the prince demanded.

I stand there in shock. Royal Castle repeated in my head about 5 times. I soon come out of my train of thought when what I assumed was the prince was staring at me with concern.

"You alright?" he asked looking me up and down. I'm not sure if I can talk so all I manage to pull off was a shrug.

"You can't talk?" he asked looking at me again. Gosh does this guy ever quit?

Before I got to shrug him off again the young butler came into the picture.

"Sir she's probably been beaten for speaking looking at her conditions..." he said quietly. Finally, someone got the idea here.

I look down because he hit the nail right on the head as the young butler watches my blood slowly come from my shoulder still from the impact at the store.

"You may talk pet, what is your name?" the prince said with a hint of curiosity.

"Abby" was all I managed to mutter before looking up to a slight nod and what I thought was a smirk.

"Go get her cleaned up then bring her to my father's study in an hour please, and I might be sooner depending on if I feel like talking to her before the meeting with my father.

"Of course," the young butler says pulling on my leash lightly and I follow quietly. Once we are in the main hallway he starts going on about the rules.

1. No back talk and respect the king and prince.

2. run, when you're called, don't keep them waiting.

3. Use master or Sir.

4. Don't push your limits.

5. Stay in your room unless told otherwise.

6. Don't let any other man speak in a matter that would upset the prince.

7. You do WHATEVER the prince asks.

I nod understanding the rules and he stops in front of the door.

"your room is off his majesties, easy access for when he needs you. The girls are waiting for you and will help you get cleaned up." He said politely, right after he bows and turns to walk away.

I sigh internally, my body wanting to sleep on an actual mattress, but I guess I must meet the king. I walk into the room and the three ladies stuck a breath in from shock and get right to work.

After a good solid half hour, they fixed up my back, they put me in a full-body black dress that covers my back but makes my c-cups pop. Not that I minded. As they are finishing up I hear a knock on the door.

"It's the prince" the older lady states before they all take a few steps back he walks in and he just stands there.

He doesn't say work but you can tell he wanted to. I put my head down and I hear him walk over to me ad life my chin up with his fingers, I am forced to look at him shocked at how I didn't mind his fingers lingering on my chin. I was forced to notice his gray eyes that had a touch of blue true breathtaking.

"Don't ever look down, father will be pleased." He started with a kind smile that takes my breath away.

It didn't take him long to put a black with my name in a gold-lettered collar around my neck and he looks at me once again.

"I'm not going to put the leash on don't break the rules and it will stay off okay love?" he stated putting his hand on my lower back gently

"Excuse me, sir..." the one old woman said. He excused himself and talked to her. I saw him get angry and then he sighed then walked back to me.

"Sir? May I ask what is wrong?" I asked taking the risk as I don't know if I am allowed. He just continued walking and I quickly walk behind him.

"The asshole left scars and infected the wounds" he stated bluntly and I sighed with my head down.

Great... what else could go wrong.