Chapter Two

{{Picture of Travis above}}

Abbys POV~

"Head up Pet, I will make sure they will heal, also we're meeting my father," he said stopping in front of the door. I look up at him and my nerves rise. As he opens the door I avert my gaze from the only guy in the room. Every room in here so far has been completely out of this world.

"Father you suggested a pet, this is Abby, my pet," he said proudly while looking between me and his father.

"Wow, son you have made a good choice she is beautiful" he smiled proudly at his son." Why does she look in pain and shy to talk?" he asked looking at me while my head is lowered.

"Pet, don't put your head down. Father at the shop she would be beaten for speaking she as well is in pain to the fact he would constantly whip her and the wounds have become infected." He stated looking down at me.

"My gosh, is it only her or are there others?" the king asks

"well...-"he started saying but I interrupted.

"There are other girls. But I'm the only one that got beat because of my black hair no one would buy me so every time a buyer left I got the whip because I would be the reason for the loss of money..." I said looking up at the king." Sorry, you can torture me for speaking out of place..." I stated that deep down I was scared and it was all I'm used to anymore.

"We won't torture for that love. If you said something against us we would, we have a party tonight, and you'll need to be on your best behavior as you seem quiet I feel you'll do just fine. Anyways we would deal with the shop you came from, and we will also take care of your infections. I'm happy you're the pet instead of someone who would betray him, maybe more?" the king winks and my eyes widen and I keep my mouth shut.

"Father she's human" he stated

"And? Your mother was human and my pet before I turned her." The king stated and the prince sighs.

"your majesty, not to be rude but I am sorry, I would NEVER be with a vampire, because of vampires my family was killed in front of me and I have been beaten for a vampire for 10 years," I say with a stern look.

The king nods" I understand why you feel this way" he continues. I nod as he grins.

"All I'm saying was that I wish my son would be with someone as beautiful and aggressive as you." He smiles at me and the prince continues.

"she's not that aggressive..." the prince says.

"you don't know me, or how aggressive I am," I say and give the prince a dirty look.

The prince looks at me surprised "guessing you're feeling better?" he asked.

"why you ask? Going to feed off me? I would die before letting you do anything to me" I say and glare at him.

The king starts laughing "you guys are perfect not going to lie, I hope you two end up together" he continues to chuckle and I just stand there. As the king permitted us to leave the prince and closed the door.

"I didn't realize you had an aggressive side, I'm not sure if I love it or hate it," he said and all I did was listen.

"You'll hate it... so may I ask what is the point of a pet when I have to stay in my room?" I asked.

"Well, if you would like to go places with me I could allow that if you'd like," he said bluntly.

I stand there my eyes go wide " are you being serious? Or are you just testing me so that I'll go out of place and you can beat on me..." I say the last couple of words come out in barely a whisper.

" I do not plan on ever torturing you Abby," he said with a look in his eye that can make any girl believe him.

I follow him, Not sure what to expect but there is a lot more to him than just this. As we are walking to the room I see more and more vampires eyeing me.

"You're finally home and with a pet! I hope she doesn't go like your others did" the man smirked looking at me and I look at his pet and already feel horrible for what she's been through.

"Mark," my master says with a hint of annoyance.

"Jeez Trav. Be nice to your brother" he bugs him.

I just stand there shocked. Great brothers. That's all I needed.

"What's your pet's name?" He asked looking me over.

"Her name is Abby," he said with a grin looking down at me.

"Such a beauty, she's beautiful," he said walking closer to me.

" paws off. Stay away from my pet you have your own" my master says stepping in front of me a little bit.

"Let's go Abby" he puts his hand on the lower part of my back and pushes lightly to urge me to walk.

We walk and stop in front of a familiar door he opens the door and the room didn't look much different. But there was a cage in the corner and it wasn't much bigger than the cage at the pet shop.

"I don't want you near him without me, do you understand?" He said demanding.

All I could do was nod.

"Also when we are alone just call me Travis. Or Trav, as mark did." He said walking towards his desk and grabbing a paper.

"O-okay..." was all I was able to say.

" Abby, feel free to talk to me about everything and anything okay?" He said.

"O-okay... May I ask why you're being nice to me?" I ask since he said I could talk I miss well ask that.

He sighs. "Abby, I have no reason to be mean towards you. And besides, I need you to take a break your back is like a tiger scratching pole" he said and smirked.

I guess it could have been worse. I mean he could just kill me... I sigh thinking about after the next 10 years... once I turn 27 I get turned into a breeder or just used for blood. I prefer neither.

"Abby," he said and grabbed my collar putting it around my neck but leaving the leash off. "We have to go for dinner"

I sigh internally. I don't want to eat.