Chapter 10

Abbys POV~

Pain. All I felt was pain and really if I was dead it wasn't supposed to hurt this much. I just want it to stop, my blood is boiling. I shoot up out of breath and sweat. How am I not dead, I then realized that my back wasn't in as much pain as I remember and I don't mind that it doesn't hurt. Did he heal me? My gums throb and I am starving. Food would be wonderful right now. I walk downstairs to everyone looking stressed and Travis had his hands on his face trying to hide a worried look on his face, my throat is so dry that I can't even try clearing my throat

"Why the stressed faces?" I asked and everyone shot their heads up and look up at me Travis runs over and puts me into a tight bear hug.

"I thought it didn't work, I thought I lost you," He said kissing my forehead.

"What didn't work?" I asked confused considering if he gave me the blood I would have healed and been fine.

"There were some complications Abby..." he said trailing off, the king decided to give us space and decided to get everyone out of the room so Travis could talk. He walked me over to the couch and I noticed in the reflection of the window that my hair grew and I was taller. Strange.

"What's wrong Travis?" I asked sitting down thinking it was just my imagination going wild again.

"Abby, I can tell you have noticed your changes... I did try healing you, but your heart gave out and you died with my blood in your system..." Travis said.

"What... what the hell are you trying to say?" I said my voice rising at the same time. No, No, No, No, Oh hell freaking NO. I can't be a vampire this is insane, he knows I'll lose my shit if he says that I am. My gums start throbbing again, and I go down to my knees in pain. The pain was like getting killed but worse.

"Abby, you need blood..." Travis said and I looked up at him.

"What? Did I lose that much?" I asked him and he sighed.

"No, because you need to survive..." He said looking down and not saying anything because I looked at him in disbelief.

I stand up and back towards the opening almost in tears.

"No... It's not possible..." I said walking away. Travis stands up and looks at me worriedly.

"Abby, I wasn't about to lose you because of my brother..." He started saying.

"So you turned me!? I never wanted this Travis!!!" I yelled. After I noticed my black hair had a dark purple look to it. Dark purple highlights. Hate to admit I liked it. But my god, I am so not impressed with Travis right now, this was too far.

I ran up to my room faster than I thought was humanly possible which was complete because I was there within seconds locking my door and ignoring the poundings coming from the other side of my door.

I was not impressed.

{{ Abby is now at the top<3}}

Trav POV~~

Jesus. She hates me.

"Abby opens up come on" I yelled, she took off to her room and hasn't been out in days. She must be starving. My butler should be back any minute with her key so that I can at least give her some food.

After about 30 minutes of banging on her door trying to open it up so that I can at least see if she was alive in there, Which she should be unless dad had been getting in there with some blood, which I probably failed to hear if he did last night at the dinner table. Ever since Abby took off in tears afraid of her self she locked herself in her room I have been doing everything in my power to ignore the feeling that she hates me. I turned her when I should have known she would rather die than ever be a vampire. I walk downstairs into the cell we left my brother in and he looks up at me smiling.

"See? It worked she'll hate you and then you won't have the strength to continue preparing to be king and I will get the spotlight, God I love it when a plan comes together." Mark said with a chuckle and all I could do was growl and lift him by his neck smashing him against the wall.

"You will NEVER be king, She will be fine and we will work things out! Yes at the moment she's in shock and doesn't know what to think, but she will be fine and realize I was trying to heal her when you're the one who killed her" I say throwing him against the wall and I watch his head smash against the wall and blood start to flow.

"That hurt my feelings, big bro, Don't you know it's not nice to beat on your little brother?" Mark said holding his head waiting for it to heal.

"I failed to give a shit when you killed my mate" I growled and walked out of his cage. "Also don't be expecting food for the next three days, you can suffer," I said slamming the door closed and locking it with my fingerprint. I walk back outside and I hear my cell phone go off saying I have a message. Wow, what a surprise, Never thought I'd hear from this kid again. Alric Fanshaw, a kid I used to party with when I was young and stupid.

*We need to meet up~A*

Weird but okay.

*About what? Everything alright?~T*

I start walking again about 5 minutes later getting a reply.

*Your... Pet, Girlfriend thing, I think she knows my pet and I'm afraid I may know her as well.~A*

What. The. hell.

*How do you figure this?~T*

How would his pet know mine and him knowing my pet... I mean Abby.

*Because... Would you tell me her name and age so I could figure it out?~A*

I sighed. It's a name and age what the hell why not.

*Abby, Or Abigail Smith? 17 and uh, well newly turned...~T*

I sigh knowing I shouldn't have told him about the newly turned bullshit that I am going through.

*How the bloody hell did that happen?! I know her and So does my pet!!!~A*

Oh great now him.

*Mark kidnapped her and long story short he hurt her I tried helping her by healing because I have fallen for her and well she died with my blood in her system, and how the hell do you two know her??~T* Now I am confused on how he even knew about my pet.

*Well, shit. Uh, well... I kind of have her sister as my pet/mate....~A*

Wait a damn minute.

*She told me her sister was killed with her parents when she was 7... how is this possible ~T*

I sighed, not good, this is going to cause so much shit, It's going to confuse the hell out of Abby and who knows how long she'll lock herself in her room again.

*Long story short, your pet might remember me, I spared her sister's life while the others took her parents...~A*

I growled, he killed her parents... And he had no shame in it at all.

* You killed her family!? How could you?!~T* I was pissed, my mate lost her parents to my best bud. Wonderful.

*Dude, I was a new vampire, I saved her sister because I kinda have some sort of a heart and took her in and raised her, she tried killing herself and I had to turn her ~A*

I sighed, God dammit this is going to cause a lot of shit...

*Tomorrow, Noon and we will get the girls together ~T* I sighed thinking about Abby.

*Gotcha~A* She's going to flip.

Great tomorrow is going to be interesting.