Chapter 6

Abby's POV

So... He's left me alone for the past two weeks. The only time I've seen him was when I went for showers or had to use the washroom, he's tried talking to me but I give him short answers. I should have known... He's a vampire!!! Why was I expecting anything less than what I'm going through right now? A heartless, Vampire. I haven't taken a bit of food the salve has brought in. They would sigh and just say that it's unhealthy. All of a sudden I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say lightly and quietly and the king walks in with sadness all over his face.

"Haven't seen my son's pet in awhile... he told me what happened..." he said and walked over to me and sat beside me on the bed.

"Doesn't matter..." I said. For the past two weeks, I have been overly depressed and I haven't been sleeping.

"Please come join me for lunch love. Maybe we can get you to eat and you can think things through with a full stomach" he said.

"Maybe... But won't I get yelled at for leaving my room?" I say looking towards the ground again.

"No, he wouldn't dare yell at me, and besides, he feels horrible for what he did and said," the king said and all I could do was nod.

"Let us go then shall we?" he smiled offering me his hand I take it lightly and he leads me to the dining room. As soon as I walked in Mark looked up surprised and so did Travis.

"Abby" he stood up quickly and looked at me.

"Son she is starving and is terrified to be out of her room right now, you scared her," he said glaring at Travis.

"Abby... please I am so..." he started saying but Mark cut him off.

"Trav... don't make it worse..." Mark said sighing and looking at him and I watch Travis sit down and put his head in his hands and the king seats me at the other end away from Travis and gets me some food and sat down beside me.

"Please eat love. It'll make everyone feel better..." the king said looking at me. The food looked amazing as always. It was simple but enough that it would fill me. Grilled Cheese with French Fries. I chewed on the fries and ended up devouring them within minutes and slowed down for the grilled cheese.

"See? You will feel much better now that you've eaten..." the king said with a smile and I noticed Travis and Mark watching me as I continued to eat the sandwich.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked with a concerned look on his face. All I did was nod to end the conversation. I finished my plate and sat there.

"May I go back to my room?" I said with my head down and the king's eyes saddened and nodded taking my plate then came back out grabbing my hand ever so lightly and leading me back up the stairs.

"I'm guessing it will be a while before you will be able to trust my son again..?" he asked and all I did was shrug.

"I understand he was mad but he didn't need to be that cruel..." I said with my head down."I want to forgive him but I am scared he will do this again if I let him in again" I said with my head lowered as we came close to the room and he opened the door.

"I understand love, just please don't be afraid to talk to me whenever, Yes I am the king but I feel he acted out for the fact he cares about you and he was scared that he almost lost you," he said opening my doors as well. As I walk to the bed I found a dress. Gold and it looked like it would fit every curve of my body.

"Sir?" I looked back at the king questioningly.

"Tomorrow there is a party. I would like you to join us tomorrow. I would also like you to talk to my son tonight..." the king said looking at me with a kind grin.

"I will do my best sir..." I said looking down. "Thank you for the dress I will come tomorrow only if Master and I clear the air..." I said and he smiled.

"If you guys don't you may accompany me." He smiled brightly and looked excited.

I couldn't help but give a short smile and a bit of a giggle. "As you wish sir" I stood there with a smile and he smiled more. He was a gentleman and honestly, I see where Travis gets it from. A complete sweetheart but when defied he could turn into a monster. That I have learned.

"Anyways goodnight love, have a good sleep and I hope you and Travis sort things out," He said walking out the door. I put the dress on a hanger and hung it up. I just hope I'm not too late to make things right between him and me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis POV~~~

I sighed deeply when she left the room.

"Jeez man, she looked like death all in itself" mark stated and drank his blood offering me some and I decline. I haven't sipped blood since I yelled at Abby. He was right... She refused to eat and refused to talk to me unless necessary. I wanted to ask her to join me at the party tomorrow night but she hates me.

"Bro you should go talk to her, You and I both know you have fallen for her and the more she avoids you the worse you're going to get" my brother stated and all I could do was pet my head hit off the table.

"I can't, every time I try talking to her she shuts me down and retreats to her room... I'm not sure what else I can do until she forgives me herself..." I let a tear roll down my cheek. What. The. Fuck. I never cry, why am I crying?

"Dude one you're whipped, Two you hurt her, Shes hurt you, Go talk to her and take her to that party tomorrow," Mark said and looked at me.

I don't know if I can talk to her on my own, I've fucked up so badly that I don't think I will ever gain her trust ever again. My brother was right, I was whipped this girl meant the absolute world to me and all she did was sit at a pet shop and beg for help with only a look. She always made me smile and it made me feel like absolute shit when I hurt her.

I love her. 

{{AHHHHHHH Travis finally admitted it <3 Yes Travis POV was short but I have gotten supper tired and I should probably sleep}}