Chapter 9

Abby POV

~Dream of when she was taken 10 years ago~

My sister and I are running around the broken-down house where we were staying and we were playing tag.

"You're it!!" I yell and giggle.

"Girls let's go we have to go before..."

*SMASH*

My sister and I run behind our father and watch the vampires talk to them, I don't know what they are saying means but the one man points to me and they kill my family.

~End of dream~

I sit up panting and sweating in a cage. I look around I'm still in the dress from the party.

"Three days you were out," Mark said.

"You asshole!!! Where is Travis get me out now!! why would you do this to your brother!? Your blood and family!!" I yelled and all he did was sighed.

"I'm going to be king. Whether you will live through it will be a different story" He said and grinned.

After that talk, I was left starving in the cell and stayed like that for weeks.

Travis. Please help me. I was pleased inside my head knowing he can't hear me but It was like a silent prayer. Mark would come in to check on me every once in a while but seriously I was ready for Travis to show up any time now. I was not ready to be back in a cage. Now the past couple of days the whip out and my back is bleeding and I can't move.

"Head up Abby," Mark said. Standing against my cell. "Travis isn't budging so I see he cares so much about you," He said smirking. I only glare up at him.

"Let me out of here. NOW!" I yell and he walks into the cell with the whip ad lashed me 10 times.

"You do not talk to me like that!" He yelled. "You may have gotten away with it with Travis but NOT ME!!" He glared and lashed me again.

He walks out of the cell slamming the door and I burst into tears. Moments later I heard a loud crash and a whole lot of commotion. Three unsettling minutes later Mark ran in grabbed the chain I was attached to and started running I was in so much pain that he was pretty much dragging me.

"Mark!!" That voice. Oh my god was I so happy to hear it!

"Ah, Travis, looking for something?" He said and pulled me into view and the look was horrifying. He was scared and disgusted at what he saw.

"Abby... are you okay?" He asked his voice slightly raised and angry. I shake my head no and my knees give out but Mark just pulled me back up cutting off my airway and I grab the collar to try and ease myself. But it didn't help. From lack of food to the pain and blood running down my back I slipped into blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis POV

That asshole. She was bleeding, I know her blood scent from anywhere.

"What the hell have you done to her!" I yelled in anger as he drops her body, her head smashing on the floor and more blood.

"Well the whip came very handy since you would let her talk out of line all the time, and now either broke her skull or just broke some skin" He smiled evilly and looked at me. I try walking over to heal her but her heart was stopping and starting. She was dying.

"Now she is dying. Give me the crown and you can save her. Don't well then we will just let her pass." Mark said and he grinned. I growl lightly and two black wolves pull him from behind I look at them confused as to I didn't bring them with me.

"He killed my daughter, Save your girl we will deal with the rest," The wolf says and takes off toward where my vampires are fighting.

I rush to Abby and her heart is still playing the green light red light game I cut my wrist lightly and give her some of my blood. I hold her in my arms when her heart stopped. I can feel tears rush to my eyes and my heart break a little. I wasn't fast enough. I hold her closer and tighter to me and I lift her and get the other vampires and the two wolves to retreat. I would need to talk to the wolves about what happened we left and I ran home and placed her on my bed.

"Please... Wake up" I begged and kissed her forehead.

I walk out of my room and downstairs.

"I am sorry Travis... For your loss..." the wolf said.

"Not sure yet... before her heart stopped I fed her my blood...." I said. Hell, she probably would never talk to me again. My father comes downstairs.

"I smell her blood but don't see her... where is she, son?" My dad asked and I had to fight the urge to cry in front of everyone.

"Dad... they whipped her.. Mark pulled on the collar she lost her airflow and she fainted and then he dropped her and she cracked her skull.... her heart was giving out and I tried to heal her but before the blood got to work her heart stopped... I'm just hoping that maybe she'll turn and everything would be okay" I said and looked down and my father pulls me into a hug.

"Son, This is hard I do know, Is Mark alive?" My father asked a wolf stepped up and threw him on the ground as he grunted in pain.

"We were going to torture him ourselves for killing my daughter but you may have the honor," the wolf said and growled at Mark.

"Ah my dear old father and big brother" Mark started saying and I growled.

"Don't 'big brother' me you asshole! She's dead!" I yelled and my father was holding me back because I would of beat him.

"Isn't that a shame?" Mark playfully said and I growled and my father had to use his strength this time to hold me back.

Dead... Is my loved one dead? I can't believe it came out but it did. She's not breathing and her heart stopped that's dead is it not? I can't do this without her.{ Sorry shorter chapter but more drama and events will soon be on its way!!!! Been really sick the past couple of weeks so I have been off and on writing so my Updating will be annoying until I am feeling better 

Sorry my loves. Also thank you to all the 108 views and reads on my book!!! 

lots of love cris}