Chapter 4

"Wow" I said. And he went out to open my door. And he held my hand. "Thanks" I told him. "Your welcome jagi" he said with a blush.And I blushed as well. Omg do I like him. No I cant. "This way" he said and I followed him. "So beautiful" I said. It was a picnic at the park. Under the stars. "Not as beautiful as you." He said.

"Here eat this" he said and fed ,me grapes. This is so romantic. I didn't know he could be like this. "Gomsanida"I said. "No need to be formal jagi" He said. "N-ee" I said with a fake stutter. After we were finished with eating we looked up at the stars. "Jagi look at me, I think you have some thing on your face" he said and I looked at him. Instead of him cleaning it he kissed my lips and I felt butterflys in my stomach.

Then he looked at his watch. "Jagi I think it's time to go, it's going late" he said. Then I looked at my phone and it said it's 11:05. Shoot, hunter is going to kill us. "Let's go" I said and he grabbed my hand and walked us to the car. He opened the door. "Thanks" I said.

11:20pm

Damn hunter is going to kill us.

When we got home jimin walked me to the door and I opened it. "Good night" I said. "Good night jagi" he said and kissed my forehead. Then we start hearing shouting. "You motherfucker I told you to bring her back at 11pm and now look at the time" hunter yelled while pointing a gun at jimin. Jimin looked like he saw a ghost. "Wh-yy do y-ou ha--ve a gun..." jimin said. "OPPA put the gun AWAY" I said and took the gun away. "Sorry jimin, it's a bb gun not a real one" I said. "Ok well bye" he said and walked out. "Omg did you see his face, he looked like he pissed himself" Ash said while laughing. "Noona did that guy hurt you?" Taeyang asked. "Of course not sweetheart" I said. "Guys go to sleep" Mike said. "Good night guys" I said while kissing their cheeks. then I walked to my room.

Splash

Splash

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled. And I saw jack smiling while holding the water bucket. "Run" I whispered. And he was so scared, he ran downstairs. And I jumped downstairs. It took him five minutes to come down and he was running. Our house is big, when I say big I mean like really big.