Chapter 14

Yuri's pov

Ummm what should I do today. Well first off, I need to get dress. I get off my bed walk to the bathroom. I take a shower. Then I dry my hair. And I brush my teeth. Then I walk out of my bathroom and walk into my closet and got dressed. I wore this. And did my blue hair into Dutch braids and did my makeup.

Then I walked back to bed and sat down next to a sleeping jack

Then I walked back to bed and sat down next to a sleeping jack. Aww he is so cute. But got to wake him up. I start shaking him. "Oppa, oppa wake up theres a fire" I said to him. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his phone and went out the room and almost jumped off the balacony. "Oppa, don't jump... it was...a joke" I said in between laughs. "Not funny" He said. "I cant believe you, you only got your phone and ran and forgot about me" I said. "I thought I forget something, I'm sorry but next time i'll remember you" He said. "Fine" I said pouting. He went to kiss me but I dodged it. "You stink go wash up and get dress, we are going to have a fun day, and go to lotte world with everyone" I said. "Ok, but when I come back, will you give me my morning kiss" He said. "I will" I said. And he ran back to my or our room.

I went to the girls room, to wake them up. "Girls wake up" I said. "Five more minutes mom" Jiwon said. "Then I guess you don't want to go to lotte world" I asked. "Mom you should have said that early" Seoyeon said. And the girls got up and when to the bathroom. Then I went to taeyangs room. "Baby boy wake up, we're going to lotte world" I told him and he got up. Really noona" He asked. "Really" I said. "I thought you forgot about me" He said. "Just because I have two daughters, doesn't mean that I forgot about you, you are like a son to me, and always will be, but now you have 2 little sisters" I explained. "Ok noona" He said and hugged me, I hugged back. And taeyang broke the hug and got ready.

Once I got out of taeyangs room, I jumped off the stairs and landed softly on the floor, in front of the kitchen. "Morning guys" I said. "Why are you all dress up for" Mike asked. "Today we are going to lotte world" I said. "Wahh, really" Asked hunter. "Ne oppa, now eat fast, we gotta go" I said. "Ne" Everyone said and started eating.

After everyone finished eating, they got ready and we got in my black range rover. Because their weren't enough seats, the twin girls, sat on mike and taeyangs lap and I sat on jacks lap. And hunter and ash were in the front.

5 minutes later

"Are we there yet daddy" Jiwon asked. "Almost, we are just finding a parking space" Jack replied. "Ok" Jiwon said and stared at out the window.

"Ok, were here" Hunter said. "Yay" Seoyeon said and ran out the car with jiwon. "Wait up girls" Jack said. "Come on guys" I said. And they nodded.

Once we got to the counter. "Hello how may I help you" The young man asked. "Can I get 5 adult tickets and 3 kid tickets" I said. "Sure" The man said and got us out tickets. "How much is that" I asked. "That will be 25,000 won" The guy said. "Ok" I said and handed him my credit card. "Have a great day in lotte world" The man said and gave us our tickets and my credit card. "Kaja" I told them.

"Daddy can we ride that" Seoyeon pointed to a roller coaster. "Sure" Jack said. And we got in line for the roller coaster. Once our turn came on, we got in. Jack was in the middle of jiwon and seoyeon. And I sat next to mike and taeyang and hunter and ash sat next to each other.

"Woaahhh" Mike said as we were going down the ride. "Ahhh" Jiwon and seoyeon screamed. "Noona this is scary Ahhhhhh" Taeyang yelled and held my hand. "This is fun" Ash yelled. Well this is blood rushing so I kinda get what ash likes about this. "Were almost done" Jack yelled.

"Finally, I feel like throwing up" I said and hunch down on the ground. "Come on lets go to the bathroom" Ash told me. "Ok, stay here, will be back in a bit" I told the gang. "Ne" They replied. And me and ash head to the bathroom.

"Throw up all of it" Ash said patting my back and holding my hair with I throw up. "I'm done" I said and get up and wash my mouth. "Ok, kaja" Ash said and we head back to the gang.

"Mommy" Jiwon and seoyeon come to me. "Are you ok" Jiwon asked me. "I'm much better, now lets go on more rides" I said. "Ok" They said and go to jack and hold his hands. I look at ash and she's holding hunters hand.

10 minutes later

"Mom, Dad we hungry, we want lunch" Jiwon said. "Ok, lets go get food" I said and hold jiwons hand and jack holds seoyeon hands. As we were walking to the food court we bumped into someone. "Yah, watch where you're going" I said coldly. "Ohh hey" The person said. I look up and saw bts. "Sorry we didn't see you there" Jhope said. "It's fine, it was our fault to" I said. "What are you guys doing here" Taehyung asked us. "Just having a fun day out with the fam" I said. "We're all here, so why don't we go eat together" Jungkook suggested. "Sure" Ash said. "You guys find a table and me and yuri will go get the food" Jimin said. "Ok" Everyone but jack said. I squeeze his hand and say. "It's okay, I know how to defended myself" I told him. "You bought your gun right" Jack said chuckling. "Yeah, but that wont be needed" I said and kiss his cheek. "I'll be back soon" I said and leave with jimin to get the food.

"NEXT" The woman yelled. "Hello may I get 4 hamburgers and 2 pizza slices and 2 salads with 8 sprint sodas" I said. "And I want 7 hamburgers and 7 coke sodas" Jimin ordered. "That will be 70 won" The woman said with a shocked face that we spent 70 won on food. "Here" I said and gave her my card. "Your number 79" The lady said and gave me my card. And me and jimin wait for our food. "I'm sorry for calling you a slut" Jimin said. "It's fine" I said coldly. "No, its not, let me ask you a question, are they your kids" Jimin asked. "They are, I found them and adopted them" I told him coldly. "Ok, Sorry for misjudging you and calling you a slut" He said. "It's fine" I said coldly but not yet forgiving him for calling me a slut. "Number 79" The person said. I walk up and get our food and walk back to the table leaving jimin behind.

"Noona you know us well" Taeyang said and got his food. "Thanks" Everyone said. "Your welcome" I said and sat next to jack and in front of jimin. I start eating my food. And I feel jimin staring at me but I ignored him.

Few hours later

"Its getting late guys, we should head home" Jin said. "Yeah we should to, bye guys" Hunter said and we wave them goodbye. "Bye" They said. And we head to the car. "Today was a long day" I said. "Yeah, it was, I didn't expect to see bts" Jack said. "Yup" Taeyang agreed with him. "Lets go home, the girls are sleepy" Ash said referring to the twin girls sleeping in jacks arm.

Once we got home the twins and taeyang were sleeping. "You take the girls to bed and i'll put taeyang to bed and we meet in our room" I said and jack nodded. I carried taeyang to bed on my back. Once I got to his room, I laid him on his bed and went back to my room. When I got to my room, I changed to my pjs and took my makeup off. Then jack came in and changed to his pjs and we got in bed and cuddle. Then I let the darkness consume.

~~~

A/N Hope you like my story and vote for it.

Today I found some news that made me sad. I found out seo minwoo the leader of 100% died last night and I was so sad and it made it hard for me to finish this chapter. It's just hard to believed he died.

And today started my spring break so that means I can write more this week.

Bye guys and R.I.P Minwoo