Chapter 31

Yuri's pov

Once we reached home. I parked the car and we made our way inside. Once we we're inside, i saw bts with their suitcases. When they saw me, they rushed to me. "Why are you with bloody clothes" Jimin asked. "I got shot" I said. "Where" Jin asked. "My shoulder but the doctor checked it" I said. "Where did the shooting happen" Taehyung asked me. "The fan meeting" I said. 

"Did the girls get hurt" Ash asked while checking the girls out. "No" I said. "We need to get you changed" Namjoon said. "Yeah, you look horrible" Mike said. "Gee thanks a lot guys" I said sarcastically.

"Taeyang can you get the twins to bed" I asked taeyang. "Sure noona" He said. "Jiwon, seoyeon come on lets go to sleep" He told the twins. "Ne oppa" They said and ran upstairs. "So why do you guys have your suitcases here" I asked bts.

"Ash noona asked us if we wanted to live here and we said yes, I hope it's not a burden for you noona" Jungkook said. "No its not, its fine" I said. "Thanks" Jin said. "Your welcome" I said.

"Guys go to sleep, i'll be alright" I said. "Are you sure" Ash asked us. "Yay sleep" Yoongi said. Of course you would say that. "Yes I'm sure. i'm really fine" I said. "Okay" Ash said. "Good night" Everyone said and went upstairs expect for jimin.

"Bwa" I said. " I'm helping you" Jimin said and carried me to my room and sat me down on my bed. "I'm fine, I just need a shower" I said. "Fine" He said. And I began to walk to the bathroom. "Can I move in your room" Jimin asked. "Mmmm.....Sure" I said. "Thanks" He said. "K" I said and walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I stripped my bloody clothes off and turned the shower on. I cleaned off my makeup and took my piercings out. I looked at myself and saw all my tattoos. They are really pretty. I stopped admiring myself and got in the shower. The water was hot but then cooled off.

I grabbed the shampoo and wash my hair then I rinse it and put condensation on and rinse again. Then I grabbed the soap and scum my body, cleaning all the blood off. Then I rinse myself off and turn the water off. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body.

I dry off and put on my pjs that were sitting on the sink. Then I walked out and saw jimin staring at me. "Bwa" I asked. "You look pretty" He said. And I blushed and walk to my bed and get in. Jimin get in as well and cuddles me. "Good night" He whispered and kissed my head. "Night" I said before going to sleep.

~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I'm studying for my algebra exam. And I have to help my parents decorate two weddings for Saturday cause they are party planners/ decorators. Sorry if its a crappy chapter. But next chapter might be more interesting. 

Vote

Comment

And follow