Chapter 24

Yuri's pov

I was shocked. It was him.....

Kim Jaesung.... My first kiss, my first boyfriend and my first love. But it can't be him. He died. I looked at his eyes and once he saw me, he smiled. Right there i knew that he didn't die.

"Please introdution yourself" The teacher asked him. "Annyeonghaseoyo, Kim Jaesung please treat me well" He bow down. "You may sit next to yuri, yuri raise your hand" The teacher said/asked. I didn't raise my hand, i just glared at her. "Yuri is the one with the blue hair" She said and pointed at me. 

Jaesung then started walking towards me and sat next to me. I tensed up. Jimin might have notice because he held my hand. 

"Clam down and explain to me who he is because you seem to know him" Jimin whispered in my ear. "Fine" I whispered back. "Annyeong yuri" Jaesung said with a smile. "Jaesung" I said. "May we talk after class" He asked. "Sure" I said coldly.

Time skip after class

As the bell rang, i walked out the classroom and waited for jaesung. "Who are you waiting for" Jimin asked me. "The new kid" I said. "Why" He said and for a bit he looked jealous. "We need to talk" I said. "Okay but explain to me how you know him during lunch" He said. "Fine, i'll see you during class" I said. "Okay" He said and began walking to class. 

Then jaesung came out the classroom. "Let's talk on the roof" I said and we walked to the roof. Once we got there, I sat on a bench. "Talk" I said coldly. I can't let him know what I'm feeling. 

"Didn't you miss me" He asked me looking sad. "I did but I thought you were dead" I said. "I didn't die, I'm back for you" He said siting down next to me. "Why after all these years" I said avoiding eye contact. 

"I was searching for you" He said. "I missed you" I said with a voice crack and hugged him. "Me to" He said and hugged me. 

"I still love you after all these years" He said and pulling away. "I don't know if I feel the same way anymore" I said not looking at him. "You don't love me" He asked looking about to cry. "You were my first love and boyfriend but I moved on" I said. "At least your happy but can we still be friends" He asked. "Sure" I said. "Lets get to class" I said and we stood up and walked to class.

Once we got there, I opened the door and walked in with Jaesung behind me. "Why are you late" The teacher asked me. "I was helping a new student" I said coldly. "Ok, come up here" The teacher told Jaesung. And I went back to sit next to jimin and taehyung. "Annyeonghaseoyo I'm Kim Jaesung, please treat me well" He said and bowed down. "You may sit next to jungkook" The teacher said and pointed at jungkook. Jaesung walked to him and sat down.

Time skip to lunch 

"Tell us how you know the new kid" Jimin said to me at the lunch table. "You know the new kid" Ash asked me." Yeah he was my first boyfriend and love" I said and noticed that jimin looked jealous. But I shook it off.   

"Noona why did you break up" Taeyang asked me. "I thought he died" I said. "But he didn't" Jin stated. "Yup" I said and ate my pizza. "Hey may I sat here" Jaesung asked us. "Sure" Namjoon said and he sat down next to me. "I'm jaesung" He introduced him self. "I'm jin, this is hoseok, yoongi, jungkook, taehyung, namjoon and jimin " He said and pointed them out. "This is my gang taeyang, Ashley, hunter and mike" I said and pointed them out to.

"Wow you have a gang" Jaesung asked. "Yeah we're the black angel gang" I said. "You sure changed" Jaesung said. "How" Ash and hoseok asked. "She used to be naïve and stubborn and really nice" He said. "You did changed yuri" Jimin said.  "I became more mature" I said. 

"Sure you did, your so mature that you jumped on me and mike" Hunter said sarcastically. "Yah, I jumped off the stairs, I needed something soft to land on" I said. "You jumped off" Yoongi asked. "look whose up" I said. "Yeah, it's normal for us" Ash said. "You guys are crazy" Hoseok said. "Your not the first who said that and probably not the last" I said drinking my soda.

"Guys, wanna come to jiwon and seoyeons surprise party tomorrow" I asked them. "Sure" Bts said. "Who is jiwon and seoyeon" Jaesung asked. "My twins and your invited to come as well" I said. "I will and who's the father" He asked shocked. "Their adopted and they are turning four tomorrow" I said. "They grow up so fast" Jin said. 

"Who's preparing the party" Namjoon asked. "The gang" I said. "WAEE" Ash, hunter, mike and taeyang asked yelling. Everyone looked at us.

"LOOK AWAY NOW" I yelled at them and they looked away. "Not you taeyang because we are going birthday shopping today and Because I said so" I said. "Fine" They said. "Yay" Taeyang said. "Oh and heres the address of my house" I told jaesung and wrote the address on a piece of paper. "Thanks" He said and put the paper in his pocket. 

"Also invite your brother and his friends for the party" Mike said. "I will" I said and texted my oppa.

Me: Oppa can you and the rest of infinite come to my kids party tomorrow, it's at my house

Oppa: Sure and what time

Me: 3:30pm

Oppa: Ok I'll see you tomorrow then, bye

Me: Bye oppa

"Can you brother make it" Jimin asked. "Yeah" I said and put my phone in my back pocket. "You have a brother" Jaesung asked. "Yeah, sungyeol from infinite is my oppa" I said. "You have a idol for a brother" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "And you guys known about it" He asked bts and the gang. "Yeah, and we met them" Taehyung said.

"That's cool" Jaesung said. 

Time skip to after school

I got out of my class and made my way to my car. "Yah where are you going" Hunter asked me. "I'll meet you at home, I need to get the twins" I said. "I forgot" He said. "Ok" I said and went to my car. "Wait" A person said. I turn around and saw jimim. "Ne" I said. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me" He asked while scratching his neck. I look at him and saw that he was sincere. "Sure" I said with a smile. "I'll pick you up next Friday after school" He said. "Ok" I said and got inside my car. 

And I drove off to the twins school. Once I got there, I saw someone that I didn't know go here. I saw....

~~~~

A/N: Hey guys so how do you like my story so far. 

Vote

Comment

And follow me