Chapter 18

Yuri's pov

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. Then I remember what we are going to do today and I feel happy. I get up and go to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and walk in the shower. I turn the water on to hot. At first it was cold but then it became hot. As the hot water touched my body, I feel relaxed and all the stress gone. I grab the shampoo bottle and pour some on my hand and rub it on my hair and wash. Then I rinse my hair out and put on some condition on my hair. And rub it in. Then I wash my body with soap and rinse it out with water. And then I turn off the shower and step out. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. 

I get the hair dryer and plug it in. Then I turn it on and dry my hair. After I dried my hair, I brush my blue hair. Then I brush my teeth. And I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet. I picked my outfit. I drop my towel and put on a bra and underwear and then I put on my outfit.

 I drop my towel and put on a bra and underwear and then I put on my outfit

Then I walk out of my closet and walk towards my vanity. I saw on the chair and did my makeup.

After I did my makeup, I walked downstairs

After I did my makeup, I walked downstairs. I was walking towards the kitchen and I saw the gang there and infinite. "Morning guys" I said. "Morning" They replied. "Mommy you look pretty" Jiwon said. "Thanks" I said. "What are we doing today" Asked Woohyun. "Yeah, I'm curious" Seongyeol oppa asked. "Didn't you hear curious kills the cat" I said. "Yeah but I'm not a cat" He said. "Your right your a rat" I said. "Hurtful" He said pretending to be hurt by holding his heart. "Your sister is a savage" Sunggyu said. "And rude" Seongyeol said. "Shut up" I said and sat down in a seat next to L. "So what are we doing today" Woohyun asked again. "Were going to the beach with bts" I said. "Yay" Everyone cheered. "Is jungkookie oppa going to be there" Seoyeon asked. "Yah seoyeon, I'm your only oppa" Taeyang said. "Bts are my oppas to" She said. "Fine" Taeyang said while pouting. "Who is bts" L asked. "Some friends from school" I said. "Ok" L said. "Were going to the beach after we eat" I said. "Yay" Ash said. "Lets eat" I said and we ate the food.

After we ate, me and L washed the plates. After we finished washing the plates, L went to his room to get ready. I went to my room as well and but on my bikini. And it showed all my tattoos. Then I put my clothes on top of it.

 Then I put my clothes on top of it