Chapter 2

I had returned from my journey, and I was waiting in the house that was instructed. I sat there, my purple coat hiding behind my black cloak, except my hooves peeking out. My gaze fell to the old and stained tan wallpaper, half of it peeled onto the hard wood floor, with cracks and holes including it. A mouse scampered across the floor, then to hide itself away in a small hole. There was a small, rickety, VERY beaten up table in the corner of the cramped room, with a small glass vace on top of it. The glass looked old and stained, completed with mold cresting the inside and dead flowers slowly dicenigrating. On the other side of the room, there was a large book shelf with a few amount of books in it. I walked towards it seeking for entertainment. My cloak dragged behind me and made me stop and think. My cloak was black, good for blending in with the shadows. I almost never had the hood down, and it hood my mane. I reached toward a book. "HEY!" I jerked my hoof back, frightened by the voice. "And what do you think you are doing? I told you to sit on the couch. And stay on the couch." I glanced over to the sheet of cloth she was referring to as a 'couch.' It was a old and stained yellow towel. "Go sit on it." I slowly walked back over to the unwashed towel and sat hoping it did not have mold on it. The pony stepped over to me, her red eyes shining in the moonlight coming through the cracks in the walls. She also had a cloak on, hiding herself. Her hooves were covered by boots, so I looked up at her face, all I could see was her piercing red eyes, she clearly did not want me to know who she was. "Do you have it?" I pulled out my little glass case with the . "Well, give it to me." I slowly handed her the little glass case. She examined it, and was about to open it up. "Wait!" I said fastly, causing her head to turn slowly to mine. "What..." "Your hooves cannot touch it, only magic. She sighed deeply, than went to sit down on the towel. I looked as though she was in deep thought, like she was making a very importent destion. She mumbled something. "What?" "Your coming with me." She said. I stood there, becoming pale. "I can't!" I shouted right at her hidden face. "Yes you are, and you can't do anything about it." "Stealing something is one thing, I can't harm the princess!" "Meet me here, at this house, in two days. I will not give you your reward for giving me the gem until then." "Okay."

The Ponies of the Dark Stoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें