The First Lie

The First Lie

When Emily eventually woke up, she moaned silently to herself. The sun was beating against her skin making her feel clammy and claustrophobic, making her feel like she had awoken from what appeared to be a dream. But when Emily rubbed at her eyes, she sinked back into realism and became accustomed that it was not a dream. That she was whisked away with Mr. Radcliffe, and not only had they had their first kiss... But their feelings were finally out in the open. One thing Emily did regret about last night, however, was thst when Mr. Radcliffe sat on the end of the bed looking at her, and she - oblivious to his burning Desires - had fallen into a deep sleep. 

Mr. Radcliffe murmured into Emily's ear, making her shiver for his amazing breath skimmed against her eye lashes like a cool breeze swirling through the trees. It was like her own personal fan.

"Morning beautiful!"

"That time already?" Emily grumbled. Mr. Radcliffe lent forward and pecked Emily adoringly on the tip of her cute little nose, grinning at her.  

Mr. Radcliffe didn't bother much about last night; when Emily fell asleep. Either way it was just a pleasure to have her in his company and for her to actually enjoy being so. He watched her sleep, not in a creepy-weird way, but in an adoring way. A protective way. He couldn't believe someone of such beauty which Emily held could ever find a sense of reason as to love him back. 

"What would you like to do today?" Asked Mr. Radcliffe. Emily mused for a few seconds, picturing her and him swimming in the water.  

"What about a wee swim? The water's so clean and clear up here, and--"  

"A swim it is then!" Mr. Radcliffe broke in, mirthfully, while rising from the bed, and entered the bathroom. Before he fully entered the small bathroom, Emily admired his nakedness. Unfortunately for her he still had his white underwear on, but his broad and masculine back was more than visible' full with prominent muscles. Even his legs were adorned with muscles! And the fact that his skin tone was so tanned - like a rich, Italian coffee - just added to her arousal. At first Emily felt embarrassed for referring her English teacher in that way, but it felt appropriate to her. She loved him, and to her, Alex would always her her own, personal honey mixed coffee!

After Emily and Mr. Radcliffe freshened up and done their morning due, Emily stood in the entrance of the Cabin, waiting for Mr Radcliffe to finish brushing his teeth. She was buttoning up Mr. Radcliffe's baggy, white shirts, leaving a few of the buttons loose at the top, when suddenly she felt his big arms whisk her up effortlessly, where he ran and carried her towards the water. When they were a good bit in, he dropped her beneath the waves, laughing. The two laughed repeatedly, while they swam back and forth through the serene ocean. Sometimes Mr. Radcliffe would get carried away with the tranquillity and swim as far as the outer-line of the water, leaving Emily happily swimming on her back a few yards begind. It wasn't until a red van drove past when both Emily and Mr. Radcliffe came to a halt in the water. Mr. Radcliffe - having the outrageous idea that the men were here to take Emily from him - swam swiftly to her side where he put his arms around her tightly, out staring the two men. Between the distance their appearances were impossible to decipher, which frustrated Mr. Radcliffe.

"Do you know them?" Emily whispered, focusing on Mr. Radcliffe's tense face. She hadn't seen him scared before.

"No! But I will soon find out!" He snarled, at long last taking his eyes from the men and down to Emily. He saw that she was uncomfortable, and edgy around him, so he tried to make her forget about the Red Van and instead picked her up and began tickling her. Whilst Mr. Radcliffe laughed, she tried to join in. As they reached the shallow end, her hair started to dry out with the sun high above. The ends of her hair dribbled down Mr. Radcliffe's heaving chest. The Red Van was now completely out of sight - thankfully - but somehow Emily didn't want to swim anymore. Miserably Emily waded towards the sand and grab a towel from the wooden bench.