bonus oneshot - 8x09 ;

wow. i honestly have no words that can truly express my feelings regarding last night's episode. i cried throughout it, obviously, but my breaking point was when the hat was passed to judith!! that montage at the beginning broke my heart because our baby is such a strong survivor. he was happy. ): he was enjoying his last day on earth PLANTING TREES and making hand art with his little sister! his partner in crime!!! how dare they take this from us. that bite looked sick as heck, and i hope those painkillers that siddiq offered carl helped him suffer less. his whole speech he gave to his dad (ESPECIALLY "YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MICHONE hdhsishsjsb) was too much, but also beautiful because it came from the mouth of carl grimes. "i love you dad." when he reached for that gun i broke again. he shouldn't have had to end his own life. that single gun shot with the silencer destroyed me. it was very traumatic for me to watch, and i am unsure if i will continue with the show. i miss him forever and could write an essay on all of my feelings for him. forever in my heart you will be my oh so precious pudding boy!! you deserved the world, and i wish you had received it, carl. goodnight love.

he was my favorite character!! i love you so much carl grimes!!! i'm avenging you in this book sweetie!

in honor of this travesty, here is a quick one shot i wrote while crying today on some events of 8x09. thank you!!

you can imagine this as saskia or anyone you'd like.

—

The bite of death.

Carl had lifted up his faded blue shirt to reveal the mark tainting his skin minutes ago. I could have sworn my heart stilled in my chest for a moment.

Carl and I has begun our relationship the night he had stolen a kiss from me on the steps of an Alexandrian house, after we had decided together to ditch the welcome party early. Our friendship had been planted after I had run into Glenn and Maggie one night. It only blossomed from there, as we wandered around until being blessed with the sanctuary of Alexandria.

Rick's motion ceased beside me and Michonne collapsed to her knees. I could not tear my eyes from the flesh wound. My lips separated but no words dared to come out. My jaw then clenched tightly shut as the sting of fresh tears burdened my eyes.