party

Jackson POV

Mom Dad for my birthday I want to do it differently. They said how would you like it I said I would like to have a pool party with bounce house,paint ball, I want to play two-hand Touch football, baseball, and I want a DJ and karaoke machine. They said if that's what you want then sure. So 2 and 1/2 weeks later it was my birthday and it was adsactly what I wanted and I was walking around with the fellas and we are talking and laughing. Then I spot Jane Orraniel with a group of her friends and me and the boys walk over to them. We begin talking with them laughing with them. We begin to dance with them then the DJ said time for us to slow things down. My friends ask Jane's friends to dance they go off leaving me and her standing in awkward silence. Nervously I said to her would you like to dance with me only if you want to I mean. I stand there awkwardly looking at the ground. She chuckled and I looked up with a confused look and she grabbed my hand and pull me to the dance floor and electricity shot up my arm and warmth flooded through my body. We found a spot on the dance floor and I put my hands on her waist and we begin to dance.

Jane POV

I was talking with my friends and I saw Jackson and his friends. I begin to smile and I realized I was staring and quickly turned away and when I did out of the corner of my eye I saw him look my way and walking over. His group and mine were all standing in a circle and chat and laugh and then the DJ put a slow song on and the guys asked the girls for a dance. Me and Jackson were left standing awkwardly alone. We stood there silently and he broke it first and asked shyly if I would dance with him. I looked at him nervously looking at the ground it was so cute I smile and chuckle he looks up confused I just grab his hand a shot of electricity went up my arm then a warmth flooded through my body. I pull him around until we found a spot on the dance floor and he then pit his hands on my waist and we begin dancing.