After the ball

Jackson POV
After the ball Jane came back home with me she said that she had nothing for ok so I gave her one of my t-shirts and shorts and say u can wear these for the night and tomorrow we can go and get your stuff I head into the bathroom strip down take a quick shower dry off and get into my boxers. I am getting ready to sleep on the couch when Jane said I could sleep next to her if I wanted to I looked at her and said are u sure and she said yes very quietly. So get up and lay down next to her I put my arm around her and she snuggles up into me. She said goodnight and I said goodnight kitten.
Jane POV
After the ball I head back to Jackson's place he gave me a T-shirt of his and said tomorrow we go and get your stuff  with that he heads into the bathroom and I hear the shower run and then it stopped he comes out with only his boxers he looked so hot and to think he is all mine. When I finally am back from my thoughts he setting up the couch to sleep on my wolf whimpers. I tell him that he can sleep in the bed with me if he wants and he looks at me a little surprised by that and he asked are you sure I said yes he comes over to the bed lays down next to me and wrapped his arms around me I snuggle up close to him. Tell him goodnight and he saids goodnight kitten.