the mark

Jackson POV
It's been a few years Jane and I are 19 years old now.  I got home from a boxing contest  I won match but I was battered and bruised I came home my girlfriend ran and jumped into my arms I wince in pain she asked what is wrong I said nothing I am fine and she didn't believe me. She put my Hood down showing my bruised up face with cuts and I was still bleeding she cried and her voice broke. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close kissed her neck and said I was fine I just need to patch up some sores she volunteered to and says I need to be more careful I told her yeah all right she says I'm serious endlessly worried about you especially when you come home like this does it help my worrying I said I can't promise that but I can promise I'll try I smile and she smiled back. After she finished patching me up she grabs my hand and leads me up to the bedroom I watch her as she's walks and she begins swaying her hips I flirtingly growl at her and she  prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr flirtingly we enter the bedroom I pushed her onto the bed and I climb on top of her my eyes filled with lust we grind we take off your clothes and I find her sweet spot and I Mark her on her sweet spot and we do the full mating process.