Chapter Four

Been a long time since I have updated this story. In all honesty, I didn't feel like writing nor do I still feel like writing but I was so happy about this story when I first posted it that I decided I can't give it up.

Updates maybe be late or irrational but I'll update sooner or later.

Thanks for the 100+ readers!

-

Anya traveled another twenty or so miles the next morning and arrived at another train station. She quickly bought herself another ticket, this one being one hundred and waited for the train to come:

The more Anya waited, the more she thought about her past life. She's lived on her own for over a hundred years and before that she wasnt the most loved member of her pack, but she loved them nonetheless.

She was forced into a lot of things when she was younger, none of them she wanted to talk about, but as she grew older she became independent and confident in herself and her abilities. She no longer wanted to take her packs abuse so when she was kicked out of her pack, she started to call the shots and back then, it was the perfect time to do so. She, along with a select group of rogues, were the eldest or elders as pack wolves would call. She and a couple of other rogues, were on of the first to venture off on their own, calling the forest their home more than human civilization and their buildings.

When the train came, Anya and a large group of humans boarded, trying to find the best seats. Almost every seat was full but the ones next to hers. No one bothered to sit next to the weird girl smelling of completely natural scents. But unlike them, Anya refused to live her life smelling like chemicals and inhaling the fumes that cause cancer. She refused to work her day away, only to spend it on housing and thin shirts that men find attractive on women. No one ever thought of making female those thick and comfy, they only thought about being able to see women's breast. That kind of living was not for her, she didn't want to flaunt her body around for ungrateful men who use that as an excuse to get into ones pants.

Seeing as Anya didn't have much to do but think, she turned her face to the television in front of her. All of the humans seem to be interested in the flashes of moving pictures they showed but she had never seen one. The years after she was kicked out of her pack where the times humans got more creative and began to build entertainment. She was born in 1885, making her around twenty eight years old when she was kicked out. Being that age meant her werewolf genes would kick in and her aging slowed down increasingly. Even now, in 2018, she still looked like she had one hundred or so years ago.

"Hello!" A chirpy voice startled Anya, she turned her head to look at the blonde female wolf next to her who had a large grin on her flawless face. "Evening" Anya greeted scooting away from the child, she looked like she could be older than twenty but as young as eighteen. Anya watched the girl scoot closer. She raised an eyebrow and slowly pushed the girl away from her. She settled down and turned to the TV trying to focus again.

"What's your name, mine is Paris" she held out her hand, Anya glanced at it before she looked back into the females pearly blue orbs. "Paris?" She thought it was a unique name, you don't hear people with that kind of name while in the woods.

"What's yours?" Anya sighed rolling her eyes, "Anya" she replied and watched the girls eyes glow. "I've never heard of that name before, very rare" she hummed. Anya nodded turning back to the TV "you smell ancient" Anya groaned "Are you apart of the council, I know my father wanted to be but they said he was to much of a geek and that he wasn't chosen" she trailed off with a sigh "but you smell like a council member, why aren't you in Spain? Are you going there? Are you on a mission? Has a pack been messing up and your going to straighten their behinds? Do you even do that or do you guard? Do you have followers? Do you have an instagram?" She shoved a phone in Anya's face, Anya flinched blinking rampantly at the bright screen.

Anya roughly pushed the girls arm away and snapped "stop child! Stop asking me questions and stop bothering me! No I'm not on a 'mission' and I'm definitely not apart of the council now leave me alone before I snap!" the girl shrunk back in her seat with a whimper. Anya sighed glad that she had gotten the girl to stop talking. Now she could focus on the movie that had started to play halfway through Paris and her rant.

The movie was about cars that transformed into robot and acted as though they were human, but they didn't look human. Anya was so intrigued by the movie she hadn't noticed the sun setting and the train stop at the second to stop of the day. She had seven more stops after this and many, many more miles to go.

____________________

Vote? Comment?

Written: February 28th 2018
Rewritten/Edited: September 2nd 2019