SOCIETY

// is a "dramatic" pause  in a speak 

In a place we strive to be different just to stay the same // how it gives you anxiety just to be yourself because when you really are different they shun you, disown you, and leave you outside the gate.// But when its cool // someone dies // or fights for rights and equality they strive to correct their mistakes like what they did to Slaves, Jews, Genocides, Bullying and gays like it never happen in the first place.//Then repeat the same cycle with something new every day.

SOCIETY

Where sex is taught to be love and love is sex but its two different things.// Where women are taught to live up to body standards and images of beauty that are continually changing every day, making them feel subconscious of something that shouldn't really matter // cause there already beautiful.// Where boys are taught to hold everything in to be a man & go have sex to be  cool // fly // sweet and "the man" instead being a gentleman // being able to speak freely on how you feel to let go all the pain so you won't die at 78 or be apart of the constantly rising number of males suicide. Where grudges are held and put into a generational loop. Where people are encouraged to follow Stereotypes instead of breaking them. Where hate speech is just someone that is against your mindset, thoughts, and opinions because what the say isn't facts to you but their opinion and your own is the truth you'll never let go. 

SOCIETY

How it implants a false vision of fun in the mind of the young//How it says to be brave but wants you afraid // How it breathes out hate and lies, but says it wants to love and bring truth // How people are taught to act a certain way because of the color of their skin instead of seeing you as an individual person or even just how you were raised  // How it discards what's important just to say something foolish // How it hides as a shadow in the background playing mind games like an unknown creature instead of showing its true face pretending to be a friend// How it's twisted views and ways are done by a lot of us without even knowing it. How you no longer allowed to speak out freely about your own views just because they don't line up with the mainstream. How we as a people are blind to the curse we pass to our own children.

SOCIETY 

We know who we are and what we are apart of but we can make it better.

Let's stop pretending it this isn't happening.

Let's really make a change