Chapter 2

if I had to choose a rose
In this garden of romance
Maybe we could take this chance
Maybe you're my love!

(hints?)

Gray and Natsu have been friends for an month now.But now Natsu seems to be feeling odd around Gray.

It's like he doesn't want to be around him but he still does.Like when Gray gets really close to him his heart beats extremely fast.

He gets this odd feeling he can't explain.Lately Gray has been feeling the same way.

Ding, an text form Natsu

NATSU:Hey Gray, do you want to meet my other friends it's been about an month since we met.

GRAY: ok let's meet at south gate parking about 15 minutes

Gray turned off his phone and took an short shower got dressed Once he was done he walked to the park.

"Sorry i'm late!" Gray apologized to Natsu while running through the gate.

Natsu nodded in acceptance.

"Hi, you must be Gray! I've heard so much about you!" A girl with short silver hair beamed at him.

'I have not talked about him that much' Natsu jotted down and blushed.

"Sure you haven't." an girl with long silver hair said rolling her eyes.

'That's because I HAVEN"T!' Natsu was getting mad at them.

"BE AN MAN" an gut with short semi spiky hair shouted and gave him an friendly push.

But what he didn't know that he pushed him too hard which resulted in an kiss between Gray and Natsu.

Natsu realized what was happening and was stunned. For Gray he stood there motionless.

'Oh shit' Gray thought he kissed him and got up.

Natsu was frantically writing 'Sorry' over and over again.

Gray was doing the same.

But he wasn't writing.

The girl with blond hair laughed.

'What the heck Lucy why are you laughing?' Natsu was pissed you could see it in his face and his writing was much bolder as if he put all his frustration into it.

Gray assumed that the blond one's name was Lucy for, that is what Natsu called her.

The short haired silver girl went up to gray and extended her hand,

"I'm Lisanna nice to meet you Gray i've heard many great things about you. After all you're all Natsu ever talks about." Levy giggled at her comment.

The other silver haired female went up to him "HI! I'm MiraJane but you can call me Mira! We are friends now right!" Mira smiled at him.

Lastly The only guy went up to him "I'm ElfMan, and i'm A REAL MAN!" He pounded his fist on his chest to demonstrate that he's a real man.

After Natsu was done writing yelling at lucy she introduced herself to him.She was an nice person, everyone was nice.

After about a hour Natsu left saying that his dad would be home in an bit. He wanted to make him dinner cause he's been away for a while.

Gray and his new friends sat together on a bench. "Guys I need help," Gray was uncertain he should tell them or not because he just met them. But to see how close they were to Natsu made it seem like he could trust them.

They nodded slowly but curiously, "Look you see I like Natsu as a c-c-c-r-u-s-sh but I don't know what to do" he said fastly. They were still able to understand him in the end.

Lucy put an supportive hand on his shoulder.

473 words 2/27/18

Sorry guys that the fact that these chapters are short in my class I was being rushed. Please understand I know some people really don't like being rushed just like me.