Chapter 9

After the ferris wheel, Natsu and Gray went to get some food. "The lines are soooo loooong!" Gray complained.

'You'll have to deal with it Mr. Fullbuster.', although you could not hear Natsu and all you saw was the writing, you could tell Natsu was trying to be sassy.

When the Dragneel and Fullbuster finally made it to the front of the line, which felt like an eternity.

They saw Lucy and Levy working at the corn dog stand they were going to!

"!!???" The symbols magically appeared above their heads who knows how that happened.

"Gray! Natsu!" Lucy cheerfully called their names. "Hey, Lucy, Levy, it's nice to see you again." Gray replied.

Natsu was clinging to Grays arm acting like a adorable little cinnamon roll. After a little talk they ordered because everyone in line was mad at the hold up on their food.

All people care about is food...

After an minute or two of Gray and Natsu sitting at the table and eating some triplets came along.

"Can we sit here?" the shortest one asked.

They immediately recognized them form the student council at their school.Gray let them sit down.

They were all wearing the same thing and ate the same food.

"I'm Akira!" one said.

Akira wore a smile on her face.

Two others the same height announced their names.

"I'm Kaito."

"I'm Sora."

There was only one way you could tell them apart.

Each of them had their hair parted in different ways.

Akira had it parted on her left, Kaito had it in the middle of his head, and Sora had it on his right.

Natsu waved and smiled with spaghetti hanging out of his mouth.

Gray introduced Natsu and himself. The talked for a while and left.

"See you at school!" The triplets said all at the same time.

Yay so i'm not going to move schools my mom changed her mind! 

sorry if the chapter was short 

4/13/18 

 331 words

BYE