Chapter 4

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

The sound of Juvia congratulating him for this made him happy.

Natsu looked at them in surprised with Grays face not looking very different.

"So Natsu can i meet your family? Maybe we could meet next week?"

Ur asked Natsu kindly, "Juvia agrees, can Juvia come?"

"No..."

"WWHHYY??"

Ring ring, ring ring, Natsu's phone went off.

It was Igneel, he answered the text

INGNEEL: Natsu where are you? You're brother Zeref is back!

NATSU: WHAT!!!! HE'S BACK I CAN'T WAIT!

INGNEEL: he said he's going to the park

Natsu turned off his phone.Natsu looked at the parks' gate.

A boy an little older than Natsu and had black hair came running to the park.

A large smile spread across Natsu's face.

Natsu sat up and looked at him in disbelief.

"Natsu!" Zeref called across the park.He ran to him in joy and stopped in front of Natsu.

"I missed you so much but it was worth the wait, I get to see you all grown up. I just wish I was there to see you grow."

Zeref Dragneel explained to his brother.

Zeref looked to the left of Natsu.

He flinched in surprise, "who is he?"

Natsu quickly jotted down 'Don't worry Gray is no harm'

"Natsu, what do you mean he's no harm!? Remember what happened with Him?"

Natsu's' eyes started to water at Zeref's mentioning of Him...

"You thought He was no harm but remember what he did to you?"

Natsu was all out crying, Gray rubbed his back.

Natsu pulled out an notebook 'Gray is different, I have faith in Gray that he is a great person'

What was supposed to be an happy reunion turned out to be an disaster.

Zeref stopped and looked at his brothers' crying face.

"Fine, but just remember I don't trust him." He said glaring at Gray

Natsus' brother walked away.Form what Gray saw he knew that he wasn't supposed to mention someone Zeref called him.

Because of that little breakdown Natsu had, he figured that this was an hint to Natsus' past.

Gray want to ask who him was but out of his respect of Natsu, he didn't.

They too left the park soon after after Ur asked to meet his family next week.

Natsu agreed and they left to home.

When Natsu got home...

370 words 3/6/18

yes another chapter published! thank you all for being supportive of me another chapter will be published soon. i will try to post maybe twice a week, it's just hard due to the fact that my mom hates anime, fan fiction and anything of that sort so i have to do this in class. again thank you all.

Sailor out!