Chapter 6

Natsu and Zeref played Naruto Online until about 12:00 am.

The only reason why they stopped was because Igneel came barging in and yelled at them to get to bed.Also that he said that it's bad to stay up late

They obeyed, only 'cause their dad is scary when mad. His glare something that can give you nightmares

Natsu woke up to see that he had an text form Gray.

GRAY: hey i was wondering if you wanted to go out for ice cream?

Natsu thought for a moment,

NATSU: ok see you at 3pm

Natsu couldn't wait to go see his boyfriend. He got up Zeref and went downstairs.

Natsu looked in the cabinets and found lucky charms. He pulled them out poured it in a bowl with milk and ate peacefully.

Igneel came downstairs with Zeref, "Wendy, Sting, Rogue, and Gajeel are coming over."Ingeel stated.

'When?' Natsu asked."Tomorrow." His dad replyed. Natsu started to clean his room to make it as clean as possible.

"What's with the rush?" Zeref questioned Natsu and leaned against the door frame.'I have to go somewhere.' natsu looked at his watch.

He waved and left

(a/n im in video productions and my teacher is playing on his projector watermelon... sometimes im worried about him)

At the ice cream place

Natsu was sitting at a table and looked up at the sound of footsteps. It was the man of his dreams Gray.

Natsu waved as Gray sat down, it was then when Gray realized, he thought 'why does Natsu always wear his scarf?'

It was an sensible thought after all it was hot out.

They set their stuff on the table and picked out their ice cream. Gray blushed at how childlike Natsu was, for he was jumping up and down when he got his ice cream and clung to Grays' arm.

Hey, Gray, my family is coming over and my dad was wondering, if we could meet your family at my place tomorrow?'

Gray texted his mom. She replied fast with an ok.

After they ate their ice cream they went shopping for clothes to wear tomorrow, then left.

366 words 3/7/18