Chapter 7

"Newt and Thomas will be coming with me." Gally began telling us the plan.

"What about Y/n?" Newt asked.

"She'll be going with Brenda to-"

"I'm not going anywhere without her." Newt demanded.

After Newt and Y/n made up, Newt grown overprotective of her. He promised himself to never lose her again. Never.Gally sighed as he rubbed his forehead."Change plans." He spoke. "Y/n is coming with us."

Y/n smiled as Newt pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her waist. They smiled and he pecked her forehead. She gave out a giggle.
"You love birds better get ready to go and save Minho." Thomas interrupted.

Newt quickly gave her a peck in the cheek before they would get ready. Y/n and Brenda loaded their guns. Y/n, Newt, Thomas, and Gally  disguised as a WICKED guards, so they won't get noticed by Janson or anyone. They went down the drain which lead into the Lost City without anyone knowing. Frypan's job was to control the crane that was close to the wall, so when Brenda signals Frypan, he can help her escape with other childrens. Everyone was ready to perform their plan. They just had to be on time and not make a single mistake.

Gally pushed Teresa to lead to way to Minho. They surrounded her, so she wouldn't run away. As the elevator doors was about to close, Janson slid his hand between the doors, so he can get in. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Teresa," Janson began, "I just wanted you to know that Thomas and the other subjects are out there. If they happen to use you as their plan, I would like to be the person that you'll tell me."

Y/n wanted to shoot Janson is the head for calling them a subject.  Teresa replied, "Sure."

The elevator doors opened as Teresa got off and them following her. Janson just smirked. Thomas, Newt, and Y/n took off their mask.

"Hurry up and open the door, Teresa." Thomas demanded.

"Thomas-"

"Do you regret what you did to us?" Thomas asked.

"No, because I think what I did was right." Teresa replied.

Then, they heard guns loading as they sae Janson and the other guards with a weapon.

"Teresa, don't move. We got them." Janson said calmly.

Teresa opened the door and shoved Thomas, Newt, and Y/n in there. Then, she hit the emergency lockdown to lock them in their, so Janson couldn't get to them.

Janson pounded on the glass door as he yelled at Teresa, "WHAT DID YOU DO!"

"I locked them in there. Now you do the rest." Teresa spoke as she walked away.
Janson screamed in frustration as he began to find another way to get in there. He couldn't let them get to Minho.

"Minho! Where are you!" Y/n screamed.
Newt and Thomas kept shooting as Y/n searched the rooms.

"Y/n! Did you find him yet?!" Newt yelled.

"No!" She yelled back.

"WE RAN OUT OF BULLETS!" Thomas yelled.

They all ran down the hallway, trying to avoid the guards. "Put your hands up or I'll shoot you!" The guard yelled.
Y/n could feel sweat all over her forehead. They messed up bad and they couldn't give up here. She squeezed Newt's hand as he squeezed back.

"Don't worry, love." He whispered. "I won't let him hurt you."

Before they could do anything, someone yelled as he knocked out the guard. "It's you, Minho! It's you!" Y/n yelled as she ran over to give him a hug.

"Yup shuckface. It's me." He replied.

They found Minho.