Chapter 7

The man's entire face went bright pink. "Y-yah...hi Eren." Hanji stood up with a confused and angry expression on her face. What the hell is this idiot doing here? He's just gonna ruin everything! "Ya know what? I don't wanna go anymore." Eren stood up and smiled. "Yes!" Levi turned to look at her in confusion. "But, why?" The women walked over to him then grabbed his wrist, pulled him closer and whispered,"Because....because if you're going to bring someone to come along with us, it could've at least been someone I don't have problems with!" Levi looked at Hanji in shock. "I-I didn't know that you-"

Eren walked closer to Levi then grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer. "Hey! I heard that! Well guess what?..I don't like you either, and it would be much better if you didn't go!" Hanji held the man's wrist with both of her hands and pulled him towards her. "Why are you even going in the first place?! I don't remember agreeing for you to come! It was supposed to be me and Levi only! And now you have to go and be the third wheel." The teenage boy pulled Levi closer to him. "I believe that you're the third wheel! You shou ld really be the one not going."

"Oh yeah? And why is that so?" Eren's cheeks went bright red.
"B...because.....LEVI IS MY BOYFRIEND AND HE'S MY PROPERTY SO BACK OFF!" The man looked at Eren in shock with his entire face as red as a red rose. EREN?!? What are you saying?! The teenage boy put his hands on Levi's head and tilted it to the side
only to show the large red hickeys scattered on his neck. "Those were made by yours truly." The man looked at Hanji only to see her eyes filled with tears. She tightend her grip on his wrist then looked into his eyes. "L-...Levi? I-..is he telling the truth?"