Chapter 10

Levi and Eren got closer and closer to the booth until there was no one left in front of them. The man let go of Eren and smiled. "Good
morning." He handed the women two tickets. She smiled while putting the tickets into a large bag beside her. The women smiled wider. They must be a couple, how adorable! She looked at Eren then winked as she handed Levi a room key. The teenage boy looked confused but then after a few seconds caught onto what she meant then winked back.

Levi looked at Eren then back at the women. "What're you guys doing?" Eren grabbed the man's wrist then began walking. "Come on, let's go! No time to waist." Levi smiled then put the room key in his pocket while walking next to Eren. "You're right! What should we ride first?! A rollercoaster?? What about a merry-go-round?!" The teenage boy flinched. "W-woah woah, slow down."
Levi looked at Eren. "But...I thought you were exited to co-..! WOW! I need those!" Eren looked at the man. "Need what?"

Levi ran over to the booth of the item he wanted. "THESE! OH MY LORD THEY'RE ADORABLE!" The man looked at the person working at the booth. "How many are for one of these?" A man with graying hair looked down at Levi. "¥2136.80000"~($20) Eren caught up to Levi then looked down at him. "I heard the price, and that's way too expensive for a tiny headband!" Levi looked at at Eren. "I-..It's not just any headband!..It's Minnie Mouse's ears on a headband! And you're gonna get it for me."

"Yah yah big difference. And I'm not gonna buy that!"

"Well that's too bad because you already promised that you would do anything I told you to for a month! So buy it! The teenage boy groaned then pulled out his wallet. I should have never bet a month. Damn, I was just so sure that I would win! Eren pulled out some yen from his wallet then gave it to the old man. Levi squealed with joy as he picked up one of the headbands and put it on. "How do I look?" The teenage boys cheeks went light pink as he saw how it looked on Levi.

"You look..astonishing." The man's cheeks smeared with a light red color. Levi put his hand on Eren's shoulder then tip toed as he gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Th-..thankyou. Eren's face went all red. " Y-yah, whatever.." Levi grabbed the teenage boy's wrist then began running. "Well let's get something to eat already! I didn't eat breakfast yet and I'm starving!" Eren smiled. "Okay."