Chapter 8 (Extended)

AUTHORS NOTE: IM FINALLY BACK! I missed you guys! And I appreciate you keeping them safe! @Theonlyegbox (lol I cou
ldn't stop laughing at your comment! Thanks for making my day! ^\\\~\\\^) ENJOY! ~Luckily I've only been gone for 2 weeks instead of a month!~ :p

------------

The man looked at Eren then looked back at Hanji. "He was just...
we're only f-" The teenage boy smirked."Maybe you shouldn't go, Hanji. You look stressed." The women let go of Levi's wrist then wiped her eyes. "As if I'd let you guys go alone! Im definitely going." Eren groaned under his breath then walked out the front door while holding onto the man's wrist. "Let's go. We'll miss the bus." Hanji stomped out then closed the door behind her. She ran up to/next to Levi and took a small glance at him. "Is Levi really dating him?! Does that mean he's gay?!...Or bisexual?? He'd tell me if he was gay right?! If he is...then...that means...my feelings for him..is just..meaningless?!

There was complete silence between all three of them. No one said anything. They reached the bus stop yet still all quiet. Levi smiled. "This is gonna be so fun! Are you guys exited to try out those rides? I checked their reviews and saw lots of amazing comments!" Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's waist and looked into his eyes then smiled. "Yah. And the best part is, is that I can ride them with you." A shade of red spread across the man's cheeks.

Levi placed his hands on Eren's chest, feeling his rock hard abs through the shirt. He looked up into the teenage boy's eyes and blushed even more. They both slowly started moving in closer. Hanji looked at them in shock. "LEVI?!" The man tried to pull away but Eren's arms were still tightly wrapped around his waist.
Eren looked at Hanji then smirked. "I told you, we're dating! How did you not expect us to kiss? I mean sheesh! If you didn't wanna see us kiss that bad then why did you come?"

The teenage boy slid his hands down to Levi's butt and started lightly squeezing it. "So, you can go.." Levi's entire face went red has he felt Eren's hands playing with his man-buns (>//×//<). He began breathing heavily while tightly holding onto Eren's shirt.
"E-Eren?!" The women's eyes filled with tears. So...they're actually dating huh? Why would Levi keep such a secret from me? This makes no sense! Why am I here if he doesn't even have an interest in me?! Hanji ran off leaving a trail of foot prints deep into the snow behind her. Levi turned to see the women running off in the distance.

"H-Hanji, WAIT! Eren! Let go!" The man tried pulling Eren's arms off but he wasn't strong enough. Eren looked down at Levi while  holding onto him tight. "Levi stop!..Just let her be. She needs some time alone."

"But..!"

"The bus is coming. Let's just forget about what happened for now and have the time of our lives! I mean, hey!...we only live once." Levi smiled a little. "Y...yah. I guess your right.." Eren let go of Levi as the bus began to pull up. They both used their bus cards and got onto the bus. The teenage boy looked at Levi and started whispering. "Ugh. All the seats are taken! Why is it so crowded? It's like 8:00 am or something!"

"Yah. Maybe the weather?"

"Oi! There's a seat over there."

"Where?" Eren walked over to the seat and sat down. "Right here."
Levi walked over to the pole attached to the center of the bus. "Ugh. Now I have to stand."

"No you don't. You can sit on my lap." The man's entire face turned bright red. "Wh...what are you talking about? I can't do that! Eren
smirked. "Well why not? We're dating after all."

"B-but.." The teenage boy grabbed Levi's wrist and pulled him onto his lap. "See? Now your safe. I was worried you would fall due to the bumpy rides on this bus." Levi covered his face to hide how red it was from emmbaressment. I-is this really happening?! Eren wrapped his arms around the man's waist and looked down at his butt. Ah! His butt is so soft! If I could bang him right now, I would. Gosh, am I a pervert? The teenage boys cheeks went red as something began to rise in his pants (°\\\●\\\°). Levi removed his hands from his face and looked confused. What is that?..I-I feel something poking my butt. But, what is it?

Eren lifted his mouth near Levi's ear and whispered."I-I'm sorry..I couldn't help myself. Its got a mind of its own." The man turned to  look at Eren. "What are you-" Levi's entire face got even redder. What the hell?! Ugh! I feel like I'm gonna explode! 

~About an hour of rough bus ridings later....( -■3■)/.....~

Eren crossed his arms then looked out the window beside him. "Ugh. This is taking forever. How many busses do we have to ride to finally get there. This is like the 100th bus we've riden." Levi sat on the seat next to Eren then sighed. "I know. I didn't expect it to take this long either. But don't worry, becuase this is the last bus we'll encounter before finally making it to DISNEY WORLD! WHERE ALL KIDS DREAMS COME TRUE! (☆//•//☆)

The bus became silent and everyone's eyes were on Levi. The man's face went red from emmbaressment. Eren looked at Levi then started laughing. Levi pouted then slowly began to laugh. The bus finally came to a stop. The man stood up then grabbed Eren's wrist. "Come on! This is where we get off!" Eren stood up and  they both ran out of the bus. "Finally! We're here!" Levi looked at the teenage boy. "Well. We aren't technically there yet. We just gotta walk down a little more." Eren looked off to the side then mumbled. "Yah, yah captain obvious."

The man moved closer to Eren. "Hm? What was that?" The teena
ge boy looked at Levi. "N-nothing." Levi smirked. "Mhm. That's what I thought you said." Both Eren and Levi walked down the block only to seek a beautiful sight they'd never forget. The teena
ge boy smiled widely. "Woah!" They both stood there, paused in awe. Levi smiled widely. "We're here! Finally....we're at Disney World.