Chapter 12

Eren and Levi dropped off their bags then headed for the rides
as the snow fell softer upon them. "I think the snows gonna stop any minute now."

"Yah." The man smiled. "So which ride should we go on first?! How about a roller-coaster?!" Eren flinched. "Wait! I don't think that's a good idea-" Levi grabbed the teenage boy's wrist then ran towards the largest roller-coaster there. Eren gasped. "Why this one?!?"

"Because it looks the funniest! And the line isn't long! Even BETTER!" The teenage boy's eyes widened in shock. Dammit! We're almost up! KILL ME NOW. KILL ME NOW. KILL ME NOW.
The blonde haired teen opened the traps to let the people that went on before them out. "That was soo scary! I literally felt like I was gonna pass out and die!"

"Yah same!" Eren overheard them and looked at the empty roller coaster seats in fear. No! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS!" The blonde haired worker let Eren, Levi, and some other random people onto the roller-coaster. "Y'all better hold on, cuz this gon' be one BUMPY ride." She said as she strapped them down. Levi held Eren's hand tight then looked at him. "Are you ready?!" The blonde teen placed her hand on the lever that moves the coaster. "Come on everyone! Let's start the countdown! 5....4....3....! The teenage boy closed his eyes tight. I'M GONNA DIE. I'M GONNA DIE. I'M GONNA DIE. I'M GONNA DIE. I'M GONNA DIE.

"....1!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"