Chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE: If you can't already tell, I've never been to Disney World before (;//-//;). So I apologize if there's certain things I don't include in this chapter that's supposed to be included when you actually go there. Disfruta! (Lol I don't know why I made them go to Disney World if I've never been there before. But I used to watch many vids on it so...)

-----------------

Eren grabbed Levi's wrist. "Come on! What're you waiting for?"
The man took two tickets out from his pocket then looked up at Eren."Wait! We aren't allowed to get onto the rides just yet. First we have to hand in our tickets, then they'll give us our room key, and then we get to go on the rides." The teenage boy groaned. "Fine, let's just hurry up and get this over with." Levi sucked his teeth. "Well, it might be hard to quickly get this done."

Eren slightly tilted his head to the left in confusion. "And why's that?" The man pointed towards a long line of people in front of a ticket collecting booth. "That's where we have to wait." The teena
ge boy turned to see a long line and groaned even louder. "Let's go before the line gets even longer." Eren walked behind the last person on line while holding onto Levi's wrist.

The man looked at the line of people in front of them and sighed.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15. Oi, dammit! Why is there so many people?? It'll only take a minute until I FREEZE to death!
Levi crossed his arms then tightly closed his eyes. "I-..I'm surprise
d that Disney World is still even open in this cold condito-"

The teenage boy took off his sweeter and placed it around Levi. The man's cheeks went light pink. He looked up at Eren then smiled. "Th-..thanks. But what about you?" Eren smiled then looked down at Levi. "Me? It's cool. I'm fine. Everything's fine." Levi looked at Eren in confusion. "O....kay?" The teenage boy looked to the side. FRICK! IM NOT OKAY! Who knew it was gonna be so cold?! I should check the weather before leaving next time!

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's torso. The man's entire face turned bright red. "I...I know you're cold. You don't have to hide it. S-so, I figured holding this postion would keep you warm. I-.. is it working? Eren's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as a smile slowly spread across his face. "Yah...it's working."