~1. Wake up, Linkle~

A bright light shined through thedarkness.

A voice calls out

What is it saying?

"..."

The light gets brighter.

"Open your eyes..."

The darkness is overcome by the light.

The light is massive and blinds thearea.

"Open your eyes..." the femininevoice said again,crystal clear.

The light had faded and all was blue.The vision started to clear up.

"Open your eyes." The voice saidyet again, this time more closely.

"Wake up, Linkle." The soft voicesaid.

A girl with blonde, short hair laid ina tub absorbed in a glowing blue water substance. She felt numb butcalm as if waking from a nap. The liquid began to empty the tub andthe girl was able to breathe normally. She opened her blue eyes andblinked a few times to make the drowsiness go away. The wateruntouched her skin as her skin felt the cool air. She was wearingnothing but a black bralette top, bottoms, and a blue gem tied with abrown choker around her neck.

Once the liquid subsided and drained,the girl stayed still for a moment and then tried to sit up. Once shedid, she looked around in confusion. She didn't know this place, shedidn't know if she was safe or in danger, she didn't remember how shegot here, she even didn't know about herself. She then rememberedthat voice. It called her something. What was it again?

The room was dark but lit by themachinery around her giving a blue glow. The air felt cool and still,as if this place was abandoned.

The girl tried getting up on her feetbut her legs wobbled and she fell down with a whimper. She graspedthe edge of the tub and crawled over the tub. Landing on her feet,she still held on in case of her legs giving out again. Her eyeslanded on a glowing stand. Something was calling her to it.Cautiously, she let go of the tub and walked. Her balance was off fora bit but then she got the hang of it.

Once she reached the stand, she stareddown at it. The stand glowed and something emerged from it. It wasrectangular shaped and had this eye symbol on it.

"That is a Sheikah Slate. Take it."the voice said making the girl jump.

The girl looked back it and took itout.

"It will help guide you after yourlong slumber." The voice continued.

The girl said nothing, but glancedaround, thinking this was some sort of trap. She looked at the screenof the device and it glowed as it activated. The eye symbol showedup. She couldn't help but feel this device and the symbol weresomehow familiar.

All of a sudden, a door opened to apathway. Taking the Sheikah Slate, she walked towards the new area.There were a few chests around and she went to open them. Each ofthem contained clothing. It wasn't much but it was better than beingin her revealing two piece. She put on worn out shirt and pants thathad a few rips, but there were no shoes at all. After she had gottendressed, she looked around waiting to be guided again, but nothinghappened.