~2. A King's Request~

On the way, Linkle found a new shirtthat was more comfortable and less tattered. It was a beige tunic topwith the sleeves cut off after the elbow and there were slits cutinto the shoulder area. She also found brown belt that had a fewpacks to carry stuff in.

She stepped around a rocky area andfound a podium with the same eye symbol. Linkle walked forward to it.

Place the Sheikah Slate in thepedestal.

Linkle placed theitem to be scanned.

Sheikah Tower activated. Pleasewatch for falling rocks.

Linkle gave aconfused expression. Watch for falling rocks? Before she could wonderany further, the area around her started to shook. The movementintensified that it made her fall with a yelp. The earthquake scaredoff forest critters and flocks of birds took off into the air. Evennearby camps of Bokogoblins were panicking. A moment later theplatform Linkle stood on, broke through the rocks as a towerascended. In the mean time, other towers from different regions weredoing the same thing. After the tower was at its peak, a blue lightactivated.

After theearthquake came to an end, Linkle stayed flat on her back. Shehesitantly got up.

"Well... thathappened..." she said, rubbing her back.

She then lookedaround in awe as she noticed the tower had brought her straight up.She looked back at the Sheikah Slate.

Distilling local information...

This column of blueeye symbols made a drop fall onto the little device. Linkle looked atit as it displayed a map of not only this area but other variousareas to be unlocked.

Regional map extracted.

The pedestal thengave back the device. Linkle took it back and attached it to herbelt. Linkle went to find a way down the tower until she heard thevoice again!

"Remember..."Linkle looked toward the voice and saw a little glow come from thecastle.

"Try... Try toremember..."

Linkle walkedforward to get a better look until...

"You have beenasleep for the past 100 years." the voice said as the groundrumbled making Linkle gasp and hold onto a part of the tower.

"The beast...When the beast regains its true power, this world will face its end."

The dark figure ofthe beast flew around the castle and roared, as if trying to be free.The glow of light became brighter, making the beast disintegrate.