Clarification

Let's clear up things before we start with the actual story!

- J.D is just a friend of Veronica's -

I've seen multiple stories about chansaw featuring Jason Dean to be as a jealous psycho who is willing to kill Chandler just to get Veronica, so I decided to be "unique" in a way and just make him a friend.

- I'll lessen "Duke Abuse" -

I'm not a big fan of Duke nor am I a big hater. I'm kind of in-between and as much as she acts like a bitch, I won't hurt her in the story unlike many stories do. Well, I'll make just a few characters mean towards her, but not hurt her physically.

- There'll be "dirty" parts -

I'll add in some inappropriate stuff in there, so I'm warning you. I'll add five asterisks in bold whenever these parts come up, and add another five of them at the end of those parts so you can skip them if you're uncomfortable.

- None of the art being featured is mine -

I'll be putting chansaw art for the sake of the story and/or entertainment. Just a heads up, I don't know the artists of some of these drawings, so it would help if you tell me which artist is which.

- I won't be doing POVs -

As much as I want to, it's kind of hard for me to switch between POVs (point of view). Not only hard, but mostly tiring.

- This is my first OFFICIAL story -

I'm sorry if the story is all over the place, this has been my first story ever.