Chapter 3

In the bathroom with Chandler, McNamara and Veronica....

Chandler and Veronica patiently waited for McNamara to arrive. And when she did, Chandler greeted her with a hug. "Woah, since when did you get all soft, Heather?" McNamara jokingly asked. "Hmmph, to you only..... and Ronnie." Chandler said with a blush in her face. Veronica felt her heart skip a beat, hearing Chandler call her Ronnie.

"What happened back there Heather?" Veronica asked McNamara, genuinely concerned. "Heather (Duke) humiliated me in front of the whole class..... I couldn't handle it anymore so I texted Heather (Chandler) instead." McNamara said with a pout. "Anyone who would hurt you is a fucking dumbass. I'll make sure to slap her later. Ronnie! Don't forget to remind me later~" Chandler exclaimed.

McNamara whispered into Chandler's ear and said "Heather, you're acting quite strange. Do you have feelings for Veronica or something?" "No! Yes...... I don't know......" Chandler said nervously. McNamara's face went from being sad and dead to happy and lively. "Aww! That's so cute! I totally ship it!" She said aloud. " Tone it down!" Chandler roared.

Veronica finally steps in and says "Is this a private matter or.....?" she asks. "Not at all sweetie, Heather is just being a loud megaphone right now." Chandler smiled at Veronica. "How about we play Truth or Dare?" McNamara asks, looking like she's up to something. "Ugh, what are we, 8?" Chandler retorically asks, but joins in anyway. "Everyone must do what I dare them, and vice versa. If you choose to do otherwise, will receive a punishment." Chandler confidently stated. "Bring it on." Veronica smirked.

"Me first!" McNamara said. "Truth or Dare?" Both Chandler and Veronica asked her. "Truth." "Who do have a crush on?" Veronica asked. "Ughhhh, Kurt Kelly.....!" McNamara replied. " Expected that." Chandler said, smirking. It was Veronica's turn. She picked dare. "I dare you to vandalize the bathroom wall." Chandler dared her, handing her a permanent marker. She then proceeds to write "DUKE SUCKS" on the wall, without hesitation.

"How very." Chandler being impressed that Veronica just did that without any hesitation. It was finally Chandler's turn. She picked dare. McNamara quickly said "I dare you to KISS your crush!" not letting Veronica have a say in it.

"Wh-What?! No!" Chandler said as she became a blushing mess. "You have to do it, or else you will be punished!" McNamara explained Chandler's own rules to her. "What's my motherfucking punishment then?" She asks McNamara. She then replies with "You have to hug Heather Duke and tell her you love her so much, you'd give up your throne for her." Chandler didn't want to do that so she grabbed Veronica and kissed her. Surprisingly enough, Veronica kissed back and didn't want to let go.

After a minute or so, they finally stopped. "Congratulations Heather, you win." Chandler angrily tells McNamara. " You've been planning this the whole time, weren't you Heather?" Veronica asked McNamara. "Of course I have, anything for my best friends!" McNamara happily exclaimed.

"I've always been curious Ronnie, why'd you want to join the clique?" Chandler asked Veronica. "Long story short, it was because of you. I wanted you to notice me so I tried to join. I did eventually, and I'm happy how things turned out." Veronica responded with a shy smile and a slight blush. "R-really? I let you join in because I thought you were cute and smart, it's hard to find someone like you in this shit school. Even if some girl did something for us, I normally wouldn't let her in. But you. You were special you made me feel like something else. That's what I like about you." Chandler told Veronica happily.

"I'll give you both some privacy." McNamara said as she cautiously walked out of the bathroom.

"I love you, Sawyer. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you."

"I love you too, Heather."

Nothing will ever separate us.